• yuqi123456
    University: sun yat-sen university
    Nationality: China
    November 22, 2019 at 2:50 am

Most people believe that strict regulations can contribute to society ‘s advancement. In my opinion, harsh discipline may have a negative effect either on the masses or countries.
    Numerous laws and rules will hamper innovations and creations in the local area. Everyone in a country has to obey the rules strictly , which will lead to stifling their innovative abilities, because no one wants to be punished by the government. For example, scientists dare not to explore new things which may bring many benefits to us due to fear of breaking the laws. If students receive strict rules during a lesson, they cannot challenge the ideas from their teachers, which might be wrong. On the other hand, some laws just function appropriately in special situations. Public follow rules and do not violate at any time will discourage people to become warm-hearted . For instance, those who choose to obey the traffic rules are unwilling to help those injured during an accident when the traffic light is red because they need to wait before the light turns green.
    However, behaviour norms and moral principles can regulate people’s behaviour, which means that the criminals become less and less, which will contribute to our society. People are not concerned about their property that is stolen by thieves. Therefore, laws and rules may also have a positive effect on the society ‘s development.
    In summaries, I have always argued that thousands and hundreds of laws and rules have existed in our lives, which is enough to get us away from various denigrates. We need to relax regulations to put us in a good mood.

December 21, 2019 at 2:42 am

Sorry, I am unable to find the essay topic.