Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Leadership are born with and couldn’t be learned later on.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Leadership are born with and couldn’t be learned later on.

• Lynn.
    University: SUFE
    Nationality: China
    November 6, 2020 at 2:31 pm

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What comprises leadership?  For me, there are some important components of leadership such as being able to coordinate with others, possessing a special ability and tenacity. All of these components require learning and practice rather than simply be born with. Therefore, I believe leadership can be learned.
    First and foremost, a key criterion for a good leader is coordination ability. This ability could be learned by firstly coordinating with people around and then step by step, organizing a group of people. For example, last year, I participated in a market evaluation challenge organized by S&P Global and was selected as a team leader. In order to bring my teammates’ highest productivity, I started to try coordinating with my roommates practice my coordination ability. As a result, I successfully made my team worked together efficiently and did the paper work in a short time with high quality.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>In addition, be able to do something that others can’t could also qualify one as a leader. Given that someone can done a thorough and succinct desk research within a short time or figure out sophisticate math problems with several novel ways, both of these capacities could make them a successful leader since they can’t be replaced by other easily.Working hard unceasingly is the only way to achieve this for many people. One perfect and thorough desk research could be finished individually after years of practice and knowledge accumulation, seemingly unsolvable math problems could be worked out if one has tried solving lots of math problems and make efforts to find the internal link between numerous solutions and explanations.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Admittedly, some indispensable personalities like confident and decisive are hard to be learned. However, few people are born to be confident. Also, other more important characteristics like tenacity can be acquired during the leading process. After several times of practice, I believe everyone would have an equal chance to become a leader if trying hard.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>In short, since many of the abilities could be learned afterwards, I contend that leadership can be learned in the future.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>

</p>

November 6, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.