Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• herseyxu
    University: senior grade two
    Nationality: China
    September 21, 2021 at 5:17 am

Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

First of all, communicating ability of leadership can be fostered. As we all know, a person’s speaking ability is not natural, and it will go through a lot of practice to stand and speech in front of people. Because with practicing, people can not only speak more frequently and logically but also build confidence. And finally, leadership can be foster. For example, before I enter an International high school, I was a very shy and introverted girl, and I don’t know how to speak in front of a group of people. To conquer my shyness and let me more outgoing, my parents sent me to an International school. And when I was in there, I also have assignments like presentations and speeches, so I must calm down myself to do my best to speak in front of large people. Finally, I improve my communication skills with increasing confidence.

Secondly, the aura of leadership can be fostered. It is no denying that a person’s aura is vital, and a leader must have an aura that can deter the group member to let everyone convince that this leader has the capability to be a leader. But nobody can be born with aura and they must be fostered by the environment. Some people are influenced by their parents, some learn from their previous leader, and another is fostered by other reasons. On the whole, none can have strong aura when they was a baby. For instance, my aura is influenced by classmates and friends. As I mentioned before, I was in an International school and always did some presentations and speeches that can improve my speaking skill. Whereas, I also need a stronger aura to perform myself better and let the audience convince what I’m talking about, so I started to imitate some of my classmates’ and friends’ action and expression in eyes when speaking to make me have greater aura.

September 21, 2021 at 1:36 pm

First of all, communicating ability of leadership (simplify) can be fostered. As we all know, a person’s speaking ability is not natural, and it will go through a lot of practice to stand and speech (part of speech error) in front of people. Because w(W)ith practicing (practice), people can not only speak more frequently and logically but also build confidence. And finally, leadership can be foster(ed). For example, before I enter(ed) an International (capitailzation error) high school, I was a very shy and introverted girl, and I don’t (do not use contractions) know how to speak in front of a group of people. To conquer my shyness and let me more outgoing, my parents sent me to an International school. And when I was in (delete) there, I also have (verb tense error) assignments like presentations and speeches, so I must calm down myself to do my best to speak in front of large people. Finally, I improve my communication skills with increasing confidence.

Secondly, the aura of leadership can be fostered. It is no denying that a person’s aura is vital, and a leader must have an aura that can deter the group member to let everyone convince that this leader has the capability to be a leader. But nobody can be born with aura and they must be fostered by the environment. Some people are influenced by their parents, some learn from their previous leader, and another is fostered by other reasons. On the whole, none can have strong aura when they was a baby. For instance, my aura is influenced by classmates and friends. As I mentioned before, I was in an International school and always did some presentations and speeches that can improve my speaking skill. Whereas, I also need a stronger aura to perform myself better and let the audience convince what I’m talking about, so I started to imitate some of my classmates’ and friends’ action and expression in eyes when speaking to make me have greater aura.

September 21, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

herseyxu
    September 25, 2021 at 7:53 am

First of all, a person’s eloquence that a leader must need can be fostered. As we all know, a person’s speaking ability is not natural, and it will go through a lot of practice to stand and make a speech in front of people. Because With practice, people can not only speak more frequently and logically but also build confidence. And finally, leadership can be fostered. For example, before I entered an international high school, I was a very shy and introverted girl, and I did not know how to speak in front of a group of people. To conquer my shyness and let me more outgoing, my parents sent me to an International school. And I also had assignments like presentations and speeches, so I must calm down myself to do my best to speak in front of large people. Finally, I improve my eloquence with increasing confidence.

Secondly, the charisma that a leader must have can be fostered. It is no denying that a person’s charisma is vital, and a leader must have charisma that can deter the group member to let everyone convince that this leader has the capability to be a leader. But nobody can be born with aura and they must be fostered by the environment. Some people are influenced by their parents, some learn from their previous leader, and another is fostered by other reasons. On the whole, none can be born with charisma. For instance, I  started to realize to cultivate my charisma when I was in high school. As I mentioned before, I was in an International school and always did some presentations and speeches that can improve my speaking skill. Whereas I also need a stronger charisma to perform myself better and let the audience convince what I’m talking about, so I started to imitate some of my classmates’ and friends’ action and expression in eyes when speaking to make me have a greater charisma.

herseyxu
    September 25, 2021 at 7:54 am

First of all, a person’s eloquence that a leader must need can be fostered. As we all know, a person’s speaking ability is not natural, and it will go through a lot of practice to stand and make a speech in front of people. Because With practice, people can not only speak more frequently and logically but also build confidence. And finally, leadership can be fostered. For example, before I entered an international high school, I was a very shy and introverted girl, and I did not know how to speak in front of a group of people. To conquer my shyness and let me more outgoing, my parents sent me to an International school. And I also had assignments like presentations and speeches, so I must calm down myself to do my best to speak in front of large people. Finally, I improve my eloquence with increasing confidence.

Secondly, the charisma that a leader must have can be fostered. It is no denying that a person’s charisma is vital, and a leader must have charisma that can deter the group member to let everyone convince that this leader has the capability to be a leader. But nobody can be born with aura and they must be fostered by the environment. Some people are influenced by their parents, some learn from their previous leader, and another is fostered by other reasons. On the whole, none can be born with charisma. For instance, I  started to realize to cultivate my charisma when I was in high school. As I mentioned before, I was in an International school and always did some presentations and speeches that can improve my speaking skill. Whereas I also need a stronger charisma to perform myself better and let the audience convince what I’m talking about, so I started to imitate some of my classmates’ and friends’ action and expression in eyes when speaking to make me have a greater charisma.

September 27, 2021 at 2:26 am

Invalid [Please complete the revision of one essay prior to submitting another one.]