Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader.

• Yuxi Liu
    University: HuaZhong University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    February 4, 2021 at 4:58 am

Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader.

People often perceive that leadership is one of the most crucial parameters to make a person successful. Somebody are inborn leaders while others don’t have such gift. In that case, a majority of people regard that leadership comes naturally. On the contrary from that idea is my perspective that one can learn to be a leader. My standpoints will be elaborated in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, an eligible leader should be versatile, which is an acquirable ability by effort. When confronting a knotty problem, leaders have the responsibility to analyze the mechanism of the problem and figure out the solution. In order to achieve this, leaders need to master knowledge of plural fields, in other words, be versatile. Obviously, one can acquire knowledge via acquired efforts. Therefore, people can obtain leadership by learning. For example, I used to regard myself illegible to be a leader of a research group because I was an average-performing student. After taking efforts to learning assorted academic knowledge, I was able to tackle with sophisticated problems and finally became a successful leader of my team.

Secondly, an eligible leader should have the ability of dealing with interpersonal relationship, which is also securable through hard working. One of the most important functions of leaders is efficiently communicating with members of the group. Benign communication between leaders and members is favorable to effectively convey useful information and dispensing missions. Though mastering communication is hard, luckily, multiple approaches can help us. For instances, there are different kinds of textbooks teaching how to get along well with others and express your ideas smoothly. Besides, communication skills can be trained in practice. All in all, one can gain leadership by exercising your communication skills.

Admittedly, it’s myopic to blindly draw the conclusion that congenital parameters are irrelevant to leadership. Sometimes one’s gifts have great influence on leadership. However, apparently, this fact is not contradictory to my point of view. Hence, I still firmly support my view.

In conclusion, one can learn to be a leader by means of learning and training communication skills.

February 5, 2021 at 2:52 am

Invalid. Complete the revision of your first essay prior to working on another one.