Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

• xmx
    University: South China University of Technology
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 21, 2019 at 2:31 am

Ms. Fan wants to studies at a graduate school in your respected institution. As a professor at Dalian University of Technology (DUT) and the Virtual Laboratory of Computational Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, studying for graduate students is a xxx professor of physical chemistry. One of my students, Ms. Fan, recently asked me for a reference. I am totally convinced that I fully recommend her to your school to let her decide in the Western environment.

After teaching Ms. Fan physical chemistry for two semesters, she became a young, combined with class discussion, promising scholars I found that she is a focused and active member of the class, enthusiasm and potential showing her further research in the field of chemical engineering and chemistry. Her performance in the classroom, lectures and laboratory activities.

Ms. Fan ended these projects with high-quality results, which further proved her research potential. Ms. Fan assisted me in completing the theoretical research project on adsorption, vibration and diffusion of N-Ru system, and xxx  potential (5 xxx) method and later she independently carried out the adsorption and vibration project of the xxx system. These projects involve mathematical simulations, the application of the Gaussian03 software.

Ms. Fan has excellent independent work ability and is also keen on teamwork. She is flexible and adaptable, and grows up in your respected organization. Ms. Fan also has a good command of English and has no problems in verbal and written speaking. Given her overall quality, I have no doubt that she is willing to communicate with people from different backgrounds. Please contact me directly for more information about Ms. Fan.

September 21, 2019 at 2:50 am

Score: 53.2

I will send the revised essay to you via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu