Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

• xmx
    University: South China University of Technology
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 20, 2019 at 3:39 am

I will provide this letter of recommendation at the request of my former student xx. I met Man in the xxx school year.

Her performance ranked in the top three of her 60 students. Supporting her application for your respected course at the time she participated in my organic chemistry course for two semesters. I have a lot of opportunities to observe her. As her professor, she has performed very well in my class. In two semesters, from the willingness to participate in class discussions to dedication and enthusiasm for research.

She is passionate about her active participation in chemical engineering and chemistry conferences, expanding her knowledge and honing her skills by seeking extracurricular opportunities. I believe this will not hinder her and serve as a translator at PetroChina Fushun to improve her English skills and academic and professional advancement in the Western educational environment.

She is individual and mature. As a distinguished, highly organized woman, she is passionate about research and so far she has submitted two scientific papers for publication. Therefore, I will evaluate Man’s overall performance – academic, research, activity and personality – and I believe she has the ability to thrive in Western universities. I highly recommend her to your plan.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

sincerely yours,

September 21, 2019 at 1:52 am

Score: 49.5

I have revised your Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering and sent my revision over to you via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu