Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

• wendyliu
    University: TUC
    Nationality: China
    October 15, 2019 at 3:50 am

It is my pleasure to be the reference for Mr. Jack Han, a very intelligent student I ever taught, to your esteemed university. Mr. Han has been preparing for his graduate studies in Chemical Engineering during his undergraduate years, and I believe he has made a very wise decision to pursue an advance degree in this field.

In the past four and half years or so, Mr. Han has made unremitting efforts in achieving academic excellence in many courses. As his Principles of Chemical Engineering teacher, you know, I was deeply impressed by his eagerness in learning and his talents in chemical engineering and its related academic subjects. He has always been an active learner with high motivation, which made him stand out from his contemporaries.

Mr. Han possesses a high-level idea-provoking mind capacity. He is willing to embrace challenges and has the ability to handle hands-on problems. Mr. Han assisted me in developing an on-line chemical engineering test system for us, and in this project he displayed excellent fundamental knowledge in chemical engineering, good computer knowledge, and great motivation to studies and research.

Mr. Han is meticulous, resourceful, and easy-going, which, I believe, you know, will make him a good fit to your graduate program. He is unproblematic in English, the language which he acquired and has become proficient on native level. He is also a dedicated researcher, and currently holds the authorship of a scientific paper. Given his overall qualities, I am fully convinced that he will make contributions should he obtain a place from your program. Should you have further question please feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely yours,

October 15, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Score: 59.4

I will send you screenshots to illustrate problems/errors in detail.