Letter of Recommendation for Economics from YH

• floweringtree
    University: Liaoning University
    Nationality: China
    January 20, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Letter of recommendation for Economics

The raw academic data proved to a large extent that Mr. Yu was a hard-working, results-oriented student, consistently ranked in the top ten in the class, and worked hard to involve himself in as many projects and work as possible. In addition to the raw data, the reality of a person is that he is fully invested in his college life, social activities and honing various skills, which is completely within his learning framework, and other areas, such as Mathematics and computer. Mr. Yu, I have been described as having the potential to succeed in advanced research in economics.

Economics is a discipline that requires many people to choose as an academic and professional pursuit, whether it is spending time honing textbooks, investing in research, or keeping up with rapid development. Mr. Yu has proven himself to work in a challenging environment and has mobilized his energy to play a vital role in the Department of Economics of Liaoning University. I am sure he will develop further with your guidance and support.

I am glad to meet Mr. Hao Yu as a professor in the School of Economics of Liaoning University. Mr. Yu is a student in my political and information economics course in capitalist countries and I have the opportunity to observe him in a wide range of academic work. Indeed, Mr. Yu has proven to be a talented student dedicated to his academic excellence and is very eager to gain as much knowledge and hands-on experience as possible from the classes, research projects and extracurricular activities in which he participates.

If you have other inquiries, please feel free to contact me.

sincerely yours.

January 20, 2020 at 7:46 pm

Score: 58.9 [Accepted score for graduate school admission: 80+]

I will sen you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Regards.