Letter of Recommendation for Economics

• floweringtree
    University: Liaoning University
    Nationality: China
    January 28, 2020 at 7:31 pm

Letter of Recommendation for Economics

Under my supervision and guidance, Yu Hao published an outstanding paper on modern Chinese socio-economic issues in this year’s Liaoning Economic Daily, entitled “Breakthrough in Agricultural Reform and the Emergence of China’s Small Property Rights.” I know Yu Hao. He is a smart, talented and personable man who is eagerly committed to his field of research. As a member of the research team under my leadership, and a top student in my political economics class, Yu Hao showed his firm commitment, the ability to work with the team to produce the best results, keen thinking and impotence. The logic of refuting far exceeds many of his peers.

I also believe that his academic spirit, knowledge maturity and potential will bring a novel, non-traditional, creative approach to any academic course he may join in the future. In short, it is a pleasure to recommend this outstanding young man to your course, as I fully believe in his ability as a student and other personal qualities that make him eligible to be a valuable member of any academic course. I encourage you to actively consider his application. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me or call me directly.

I am writing this recommendation letter on behalf of Yu Hao, and he recently contacted me to request this general letter, which he can submit to the relevant department of the university or college he intends to apply for. As his direct academic advisor and teacher, I would be happy to recommend this talented young man to you. As the head of the Department of Economics of Liaoning University, I am honored to meet Yu Hao for four years.

January 28, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Score: 49

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.