Letter of Recommendation for Finance

• Neil
    University: Tianjin University of Economics and Finance
    Nationality: China
    February 6, 2020 at 9:12 am

Dear Admission Committee Members:

It is with relish that I am furnishing this letter to sponsor the candidacy of Zhao Hang for admission to your postgraduate summer camp.

I initially met Zhao about 1 year ago, as the student enrolled in my sophomore course titled Financial Frontier Lecture, a curriculum where he displayed his writing know-how and huge academic potential——which is of noticeable deficiency among peers. Zhao sketched his passion as well as ingenious idea about scientific research, after which he is working on paper thesis with me in systemic risk territory. Until the status quo, he has already harvested open publication in CSSCI, backed by National Social Science Foundation. There is no doubt that his intellectual ability and suit ability should rank top 2% both (among 237 college students).

Evidently, Zhao has a good grasp of curriculum and deep insight in relative theoretical research. While the student found it elementary to resolve in-class issues, he devoted much of his career time on empirical researches and analysis. From my deduction, Zhao has as yet referred to hundreds of domestic articles and over 50 English literature. Meanwhile, his talent in mathematics and programming is favorable to grasp intricate high-level method (e.g. DSGE, Spectrum Analysis). The comprehensive features of Zhao have paved his way for further research-oriented expedition.

Despite the recent heavy, it is my pleasure, if any, to fix up extra details within my scope so you could make more accurate judgment.

Yours sincerely

February 6, 2020 at 4:37 pm

Score: 48.9

This is a poorly written LOR that will certainly lead to failure.  Talk to me via WeChat should you need.