Letter of Recommendation of Economics from Hao Yu

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Letter of Recommendation of Economics from Hao Yu

• floweringtree
    University: Liaoning University
    Nationality: China
    January 20, 2020 at 8:09 pm

Letter of Recommendation of Economics

Hao is a comprehensive person. He is mature, enterprising and easy going, which helps him to excel both as a team member and a leader. In addition to his extensive business knowledge, he also has very good math, statistics, computer, and English skills, and all these skills provide him with sufficient conditions to continue to progress to programs such as economic analysis that he chooses to apply for .

I wrote this recommendation letter at the request of Mr. Yu Hao, and I would like to recommend it to your plan. I was fortunate to have met Hao for the first time when I took the course in Microeconomics and Macroeconomics for the first time in 2006. Therefore, I gained a fair and comprehensive impression of the talent and personality of this young man.

Similarly, Hao Hao has demonstrated outstanding research potential. His excellent research efficiency can be found in “Amusement Park-Price Setting Strategy”. He carefully analyzed the phenomenon of monopoly prices in amusement parks in his dissertation, and drawn many examples from his observations, and showed The ability to draw serious conclusions independently. . He is also the sole author of the article “20 Years Panorama of China’s Economic Development.” Obviously, this young gentleman has excellent research potential, making him qualified to be a valuable member of any academic team.

Hao proved to him that he was an academically talented student. In both courses, he has performed well, exhibiting exemplary academic commitment, diligence and keen insight, and a strong interest in Western economics. As a professor at a prestigious Chinese university, I feel obliged to challenge and even enrich my students with additional tasks. According to my observations, Hao Hao can complete high-quality tasks regardless of the deadline pressure. His overall performance, including lectures, discussions, exams, and test papers, achieved Grade A results in both courses.

Because I firmly believe in his academic spirit, in the end, I am happy to recommend to you this talented young man, whose mature knowledge and potential will bring new and innovative methods to an elite academic course like yours. In short, I don’t hesitate to recommend this student to you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me via email.

January 21, 2020 at 3:03 pm

Score: 50.3 [Accepted score for graduate school admission: 80+]

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.