• Finn
    University: 上海电机学院
    Nationality: 中国
    November 20, 2021 at 8:08 am

The trend prevails in current society that more and more people start to consider that having an abode for themselves is more significant than renting one in some nations. I think there are many reasons which may cause this situation, and in my perspective, it is a positive situation.

In my view, three main reasons can lead the populace to think like that. Firstly, having an abode on your own can help you avoid the worry of paying rent, and get rid of the control from the house owner as well. Secondly, you can become completely free, and live a happier life in your own house without any limitations, such as furniture preservation or bans on pets. You may growing up loving all kinds of critters, but it will be impossible for you to even have one. Finally, owning a personal house can help you live a stable life, start your own family, and have some long-term developments.

Actually, I believe this situation can benefit society a lot. With the growing number of residences who are willing to have their owe house, the government will pay more attention to this issue, and the housing price will relatively decline. Because a large capacity of people will show their requirements for abodes, and the government will have no choice but to formulate a policy for this. In addition, it can be really possible for the populace to have a high- quality living environment in the future, because when everybody has their own abodes, they will commence to develop intimate relationships with each other, and finally lead to a warmer community atmosphere.

To sum up, the phenomenon that people are more inclined to own a personal abode is still very common. And I think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages.

November 22, 2021 at 12:17 pm

The trend prevails in current society that (delete, wordy and redundant) more and more people start to consider that (are considering) having an abode (word choice error) for themselves is more significant (word choice error) than renting one in some nations (delete). I think there are many reasons which may cause this situation, and in my perspective, it is a positive situation (why? explain reasoning shortly in intro).

In my view, three main reasons can lead the populace to think like that. Firstly, having an abode on your own can help you avoid the worry of paying rent, and get rid of the control from the house owner as well. Secondly, you can become completely free, and live a happier life in your own house without any limitations, such as furniture preservation or bans on pets. You may growing up loving all kinds of critters, but it will be impossible for you to even have one. Finally, owning a personal house can help you live a stable life, start your own family, and have some long-term developments.

Actually, I believe this situation can benefit society a lot. With the growing number of residences who are willing to have their owe house, the government will pay more attention to this issue, and the housing price will relatively decline. Because a large capacity of people will show their requirements for abodes, and the government will have no choice but to formulate a policy for this. In addition, it can be really possible for the populace to have a high- quality living environment in the future, because when everybody has their own abodes, they will commence to develop intimate relationships with each other, and finally lead to a warmer community atmosphere.

To sum up, the phenomenon that people are more inclined to own a personal abode is still very common. And I think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages.

November 23, 2021 at 5:01 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit);

Please provide the full essay topic.