Living in a country where you have to speak a foreign language can cause serious social problems, as well as practical problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Living in a country where you have to speak a foreign language can cause serious social problems, as well as practical problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

• Cynthia
    University: southern
    Nationality: china
    September 14, 2023 at 4:28 pm

Living in a country where you have to speak a foreign language can cause serious social problems, as well as practical problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It is said that the fastest way of learning a foreign language is to live in the country where everyone around you speak the foreign language. Making effort to communicate them with it, you will develop listening, reading, oral skills. However, some individuals champion the notion that people may find it hard in that situation, causing problems in practice and social relationship. I am not inclined with the statement. From my perspective, living in a foreign country will be challenged but full of benefits.

In foreign country, people are ought to socialize in foreign language. They may be not familiar in using the language at first, but after talking more with local people, they may get used to it. When speaking a foreign language, people are able to gain deeply knowledge about the culture as well. For instance, trips in UK and USA may offer tourists opportunities to realize the difference in English culture between Britain and America. Having a life in foreign country will deepen your connection to society.

Besides, living aboard means that people can practice the language every day. Having to speak, read, listen and even write in foreign language, with day-by-day training, they may use it more effectively. To illustrate, people who move to England will use English more fluently in a year, due to the fact that they practice English in various ways. There is an old saying that practice makes perfect. The English-speaking Environment pays a significant role in learning English.

In conclusion, I remain my point that compared to the problem, benefits weight more in lives of foreign countries.

September 14, 2023 at 7:01 pm

Thank you. Please add my WeChat account.

Cynthia
    September 15, 2023 at 1:51 pm

I have already added and joined the zoom.

Cynthia
    September 15, 2023 at 1:51 pm

September 16, 2023 at 3:18 pm

Please fix the problems suggested in the screenshots and then resubmit your essay.

Cynthia
    September 17, 2023 at 3:18 pm

<span lang=”EN-US”>It is said that the fastest way of learning a foreign language is to live in where everyone around you speaks a foreign language. If you make effort to communicate with local people, you will develop listening, reading, speaking skills. However, some individuals champion the notion that people may find it hard in that situation, causing problems in practice and social relationships. I am not inclined with the statement. From my perspective, living in a foreign country will be challenging but full of benefits.</span>

<span lang=”EN-US”>In foreign countries, people have to socialize in foreign languages. They may not be familiar with how to use the language at first, but after talking more with local people, they may get used to it. When speaking a foreign language, people can gain deeper understanding about the culture as well. For instance, trips to the UK and the USA may offer tourists opportunities to realize the difference in English culture between Britain and America. Having a life in a foreign country will deepen your connection to society.</span>

<span lang=”EN-US”>Besides, living abroad means that people can practice the language every day. Having to speak, read, listen and even write in a foreign language as well as day-by-day training, they may use it more effectively. To illustrate, people who move to England will use English more fluently after a year, due to the fact that their English has been praticed in various ways. There is an old saying that practice makes perfect. The English-speaking Environment plays a significant role in learning English.  </span>

<span lang=”EN-US”>In conclusion, I stand my point that compared to the problem, benefits weight more than shortcomings in life of foreign countries.</span>