Many young people face the problems of finding a job after graduation. Which of the following method would you recommend? 1. asking for others’ advice 2. sending emails to the companies 3. searching information on-line or other publications.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Many young people face the problems of finding a job after graduation. Which of the following method would you recommend? 1. asking for others’ advice 2. sending emails to the companies 3. searching information on-line or other publications.

• bwshen
    University: UC Davis
    Nationality: United States
    October 29, 2019 at 1:35 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: Many young people face the problems of finding a job after graduation. Which of the following method would you recommend?

1. asking for others’ advice

2. sending emails to the companies

3. searching information on-line or other publications

There are different ways to get valuable information about finding a job. Personally, I think searching information on the internet is the best method. I will explore the reasons in the following paragraphs.

First of all, searching job information online is the most efficient way and the information online is accurate. Companies usually post their requirements and salary information online and the interviewers can easily find this information online. My personal experience is an appealing example. When I was a college student, my dream was becoming a high school chemistry teacher. In order to gain working experience, I decided to be a part-time teacher at an education company, XDF. I searched the job information on their website and found the minimal requirements for the applicants. This valuable information helped me get in touch with the staff who was in charge of the job interviewing.

Secondly, searching information online can provide people as many as possible job opportunities. Nowadays, there are lots of job searching websites and nearly all of them can let people filter their requirements, such as where they want to work and what kind of job they want to do. People can easily type in their education background, salary requirements and click “search”, then tons of job information pops up. It is easy to find their target jobs and follow the application procedures. For instance, one year ago, one of my friends Tom wanted to find a job related to analytical chemistry in a company near San Jose. Although he only heard 2-3 companies during his PhD study, he found more than 50 excellent companies that match his interest within 1h. He talked to me that without the help of internet and job searching websites who have gathered useful information and provide to the people like him, he could never know these many great companies.

In conclusion, searching job information online is the best method. This is because it can provide massive valuable information and you can always filter the information out and find the most useful one that match your requirements very efficiently.

November 2, 2019 at 1:14 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: Many young people face the problems of finding a job after graduation. Which of the following method would you recommend?

1. asking for others’ advice

2. sending emails to the companies

3. searching information on-line or other publications

Score: 58

Recommendations:

1. Two paragraphs are very lengthy. Restrict each paragraph within 90 words;
    2. Simplify or split sentences exceeding 20 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems and errors of your essay.

Regards.

Lin Qiu