Some people believe that the newspaper is the best way to learn about the news. While others believe that a more effective way is through other media. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people believe that the newspaper is the best way to learn about the news. While others believe that a more effective way is through other media. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

• Ronnie Yao
    University: Suzhou Univeristy of Sicence and Technology
    Nationality: China
    April 17, 2020 at 11:49 am

Some people believe that the newspaper is the best way to learn about the news. While others believe that a more effective way is through other media. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In the past, people liked to acquire information and news from newspapers. Still, today, thanks to modern technology, we have more ways to do that. Many people consider other methods are better because they are handier, easier and eco-friendly. I think both ways make sense, but I stand for the new approach.

Newspaper is one of the greatest inventions throughout history. People began to touch the world via the press since the prosperity of it in the 18th century. At that time, big capital countries like Britain, France and the Netherlands published various newspapers. These newspapers were concerned about different aspects, such as policy, society, health, and so on. Under the circumstances where people lacked advanced equipment, they had no other ways to read newspapers.

At present, people have many more alternatives. Newspapers seem to be much less imperative in our daily life. We have different kinds of electronic devices to acquire information. We have mobile phones, tablets, computers and television. These kinds of media revolutionized the way we live. We can turn on our Twitter, Facebook or YouTube and open other websites, and can also sit in front of the television and watch the BBC news. Newspapers are unnecessary to the majority. I agree with the point that other media are more effective. According to some research, about 80 per cent of people own mobile phones. It can give us a more convenient and eco-friendly way to read the news. Concerning the popularity of smart devices, reading on it is practical.

To sum up, we have had different ways to gain news, but the method should keep going with time.

April 22, 2020 at 2:16 am

Score: 67.8

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Ronnie Yao
    University: Suzhou Univeristy of Sicence and Technology
    Nationality: China
    April 22, 2020 at 8:28 am

In the past, people liked to get information and news from newspapers. Still, today, thanks to modern technology, we have more new ways to do that. Many people consider other methods are better. For they are handier, easier and eco-friendly. I think both ways make sense, but I stand for the new approach.

The newspaper is one of the greatest inventions throughout history. People began to touch the world via the press since the prosperity of it in the 18th century. At that time, many strong capital powers like Britain, France, and the Netherlands published various newspapers. These newspapers were about different aspects–policy, society, health, and so on. Under the circumstances where people lacked advanced equipment, they had no other ways to gain new information.

At present, people have many more alternatives. Newspapers seem to be much less imperative in our daily life. We have different kinds of electronic devices to get information. We have mobile phones, tablets, computers, and television. These kinds of media revolutionized the way we live. We can turn on our Twitter, Facebook or YouTube and open other websites. We can also sit in front of the television and watch the BBC news. Newspapers are unnecessary to the majority. I agree with the point that other media are more effective. According to some research, about 80 per cent of people own mobile phones. It can give us a more convenient and eco-friendly way to read the news. In terms of the popularity of smart devices, reading on it is practical.

To sum up, we have had different ways to gain news, but the method should keep going along with time.

April 22, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Many sentences don’t make sense;
    2. Most sentences are not well connected; add transitory words when needed;
    3. Most subjects of the sentences fail to echo the subject/object of the prior sentence.