Next semester, if you are given a choice of continuing to stay at home and take all your classes virtually, would you want to take up the offer and stay at home for school? Or would you rather come back to the campus and go to school in the regular way? Explain the reasons behind your choices.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Business Writing Next semester, if you are given a choice of continuing to stay at home and take all your classes virtually, would you want to take up the offer and stay at home for school? Or would you rather come back to the campus and go to school in the regular way? Explain the reasons behind your choices.

• shanlinqi
    University: Macau University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    May 28, 2020 at 11:48 am

Online learning may bring benefit in slowing the spread of the disease, while I argue that it stacked the heavy costs to student’s development due to the low-efficiency leaning. Therefore, I would prefer to go to school.

Nowhere is low-efficiency learning a more serious issue than in online teaching. For students, the inability to interact with classmates results in a decreasing interest in the teaching conducted online. For teachers, without the use of physical eye contact means they are unable to confirm the student’s attention and assimilation of knowledge while maintaining a passion in class. Whether it is a student or a teacher, the lack of interaction and communication will lead to low efficiency. All in all, online courses build a piecemeal and uncoordinated teaching model which results in bad alignment between interest, critically awareness, collaboration, and teaching styles.

Aside from the negatives mentioned above, studying at school will be a boom to students which enables us to better living and study. For one thing, meeting my fellow classmates in school really gives me the emotional support and spiritual consolation. For another, the delightful learning environment in school drives me to maintain my interest as opposed to procrastinating at home. Burying ourselves in the library where we could study and review to our heart’s content and be oblivious to outside noise and distractions. Best of all, close attention is paid to the knowledge conveyed by teachers. I can directly interact and discuss with my peers, which enhances my focus and effectiveness in my studies.

All things considered, although e-learning is hailed as a leading-edge educational model, school as the warmest harbor still has advantages over it. The flaws of teaching remotely have really watered down the quality of education, resulting in an unpalatable learning experience. Better, so the thinking goes, it’s better to have classes in school than in a virtual environment.

June 3, 2020 at 2:53 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.