Nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants. Why do you think people waste food? What can be done to reduce the amount of food that is thrown away?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants. Why do you think people waste food? What can be done to reduce the amount of food that is thrown away?

• lichunchuan
    University: Hull
    Nationality: china
    January 5, 2020 at 8:36 am

Nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants. Why do you think people waste food? What can be done to reduce the amount of food that is thrown away?

In modern city, a majority of people have been living on a peaceful and high-quality life. As far as I am concerned,  wasting a large amount of food due to people’ wealth and decent life.

People do not have to consider about the life which is starving to death. In personal life, they would neither cherish the existing resource nor be conscious of protecting the environment. Furthermore, to be specific, while aim to invite a lot of relatives to have lunch or dinner, they would even order dozens plates of food as possible as they can to prove that they look like a decent family.

I would like to come up with some suggestions to tackle with this problem. First of all, we can hold some awareness campaigns  annual year to appeal others to recognize the importance of food. Second,By makeing regulations in reastaurants to restrict the wasting beheaviour, they would be more concerned with the negative effects with a proper fine.

In conclusion,Restricting behaviour is not a lasting method. We can try our best to let them know the significance of protecting environment. To some extent, we can decrease the rate of wasting counts.

January 15, 2020 at 5:03 pm

Score: ungraded.

I will not work on this essay prior to your completion of your other essay.