One of the best that parents can help their teenage children to prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing One of the best that parents can help their teenage children to prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• QuantumRose
    University: High school senior
    Nationality: China
    August 31, 2020 at 11:56 am

One of the best that parents can help their teenage children to prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As the world changes rapidly these days, many teenagers’ parents want their kids to get ahead of others. Thus, many parents encourage their children to take a part-time job to experience adult life in advance. I have the following reasons to support why I totally favor their encouragement.

First of all, Needless to say, most of the teenagers’ personal consumption are paid by their parents. The problem arises, some teenagers might spend money recklessly when they become an adult, and the financial crisis might bother them for a long time. However, taking a part-time job can help teenager to understand the process of making money. It lets teenagers realize that money comes from hard works. Therefore, they do not only know the basic requirement of job but also form the good habit of not spending money in any wrong ways. So it worth encouraging teenagers to take a part-time job.

Second, teenagers might have irreplaceable advantages in future life. The part-time job can get teenagers familiar with their future dreaming jobs. Even though they might engage in a very different job, they can still adopt the new one quickly because of their learned skills from part-time job experience. For example, my cousin took a part-time job in his senior year. He found a job soon after graduation. He told me that one of the reasons he can success was because he learned what to prepare to find a suitable job and how to get along with bosses. Hence, taking a part-time job is definitely a good choice to plan for the future.

Nevertheless, someone points out that taking a part-time job might hinder students’ academic performance. Arranging time for jobs or facing troubles during working time might have a great negative influence on teenagers. They might have less time working on homework, or get bad mood after working. However, if parents instruct children how to arrange time efficiently and support them while in trouble, I think part-time job still has more positive influence.

September 1, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical/spelling errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

September 1, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Add my WeChat account and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.