Parents are more involved in the children’s education than were parents in the past?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Parents are more involved in the children’s education than were parents in the past?

• EddieDong
    University: Peking University
    Nationality: Chinese
    August 13, 2021 at 3:13 am

Parents are more involved in the children’s education than were parents in the past?

From my own perspective, I definitely agree that parents get more involved in the children’s growth, especially education than the parents in the past. I have two reasons to support myself.

First of all, parents these days are gradually realizing the importance of education. They all want their children to go to top universities and colleges in order to get a great educational background, which will help a lot in the future career development of their children. Take myself for an example, none of my parents ever went to a college and started to work after the graduation of high school. They encontered a lot of difficulties in finding a good jod so that they know very well of the drawbacks of bad educational background. They always want me to have the chance to study in a university. They paid a lot of attention on my study since my primary school and cared so much on my every exam scores. If they realized that I was not making progress, they would go to communicate with my teachers. This made them so involved in my education process.

What is more, the world is changing so rapidly that the parents feel obliged to get involved in the education. There does exist such necessity for the parents to give as many instructions as possible given to the fact that children do not have the knowledge needed to make proper decisions. In most students’ case, when it comes to deciding the major in college, most of them always are confused. That is because they do not know that exactly each major is.  Considering the complex situation that students will meet in the future, parents automatically involve themselves in the education of their children to prevent them from getting troubled by some obstacles.

August 24, 2021 at 9:58 pm
    1. Fix the errors illustrated by the screenshots;
    2. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
Tagged: