Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Isabel
    University: hanyang university
    Nationality: South Korea
    December 25, 2019 at 1:10 am

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Children encounters many problems and need some help to solve them. Although society believes teachers or friends will give the best solution, however I would say parents are the key role to the children. I want to give some detailed reason about it .

First, parents are more experienced person. When the person faced with some serious experience, they would need quick but helpful solution. At this occasion, parents can give reliable and realistic advice by using their own experience. They would also teach not only simple but polite manners to their children, which would be used later in the society life. For examples, my mom used to be one of the best career women in the bank, she told me about how the relationship in the society are working, the importance of the behaviors to me. She said that these sorts of experience that she already had, will also appear to me later.

Second, parents care for their children than anyone else. There are some special emotions and feelings between parents and their children which can’t be found anywhere else. They would give warm-hearted advice, teach some necessary manners. For instance, supportive mother would support their children for their whole life, however, teachers can give some small amount of advice because of limited time. Rather than teachers or friends, parents can say some truthful but realistic advice.

Lastly, parents have a good understanding of their children. By raising their children since the babies, they already know their good or bad habits, and would probably know their abilities and disabilities. They also know their children’s advantages and disadvantages. As an example, my parents always mention my bad habits which made me to fix the problems. Their knowledge about me gave me some good advice which is helpful to acknowledge my disadvantages and give me some opportunity to improve myself.

To conclude, parents are greatest mentors for their children. This is because they will give some helpful advice by using their events, and because they take much care for their daughters and because they already have good understandings of them.

January 14, 2020 at 2:33 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. More than 30% of the sentences contain more than 20 words. Shorten/split them;
    2. Numerous grammatical errors;
    3. The optimal length of a TOEFL essay is 280-320 words. Shorten your essay to 320- words.

I will email you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.