Parents learn more from their children than children learn from parents.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Parents learn more from their children than children learn from parents.

• Radetzky
    University: Central South University
    Nationality: China
    July 31, 2021 at 2:58 pm

Parents learn more from their children than children learn from parents.

From my point of view, the lessons parents learn from their children are as much as the lessons children learn from parents.

When we talk about the lessons parents learn from their children, what will come to us is the brave decisions children make because the young always stand for revolution. The young have not experienced the difficulties their parents had met, so they tend to be brave enough to explore the unknown world and experience new things. For example, one of my friends named Calvin chose to be a musician in college, while his parents thought that the traditional job, such as engineering, would be a better job in the future. But Calvin decided to be successful in music, and he would try his best. After graduating from college, he became a bit famous as time went on and has earned more than most of his friends who major in engineering. As a result, his parents learned something about dreams and courage from their son.

All in all, parents often learn something from their innovative children. However, this is not to deny the importance of lessons children learn from their parents. On the contrary, children could avoid many difficulties if they listen to their parents.

Now let’s talk about the lessons children learn from their parents. It’s valuable that the experience parents had learned from their life, so they hope that their children could avoid those mistakes they had made before. For example, one of my friends called Adam gets parents who were not good at studying due to video games addiction. Thus, his parents always told him that he could only get an excellent job by working hard because his parents cannot get a satisfying salary due to the failure in the study. As a result, Adam always works hard and gets the highest score in college. I think that’s why he could do so well in his career now.

To sum up, parents could learn some lessons from their creative children, while their children could learn the same amount of significant experience from their parents.

August 1, 2021 at 12:48 am

Invalid [ Complete the revision of your other essay prior to working on this one.]