Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• CreatorSSS
    University: Shandong University
    Nationality: China
    April 18, 2022 at 9:12 am

Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With social development and technology progress, the educational comprehension of people has been being changed over time, but it is definitely true that the emphasis on education is much more than past. I will give several reasons from the economy, technology, and social psychology to support my opinion.

First and foremost, the increase in per capita incomes allows individuals to pay for education. In the past, people lived with a high Engel’s Coefficient–the percent of the cost of food within income, because the war, disasters, diseases, and stuff like that occurred. In contrast, we have a significantly rising number of incomes and an abundance of food now, which let us enable to spend enough money to educate our offspring.

Meanwhile, the solutions to the problems as I have said like disasters and diseases should be attributed to scientific advances. Take the case of smallpox, a deadly virus in the old days, however, it is curable by the vaccine at present. Furthermore, technology brings convenience to education. Online meetings and a great number of applications make us study and work more easily so that parents have sufficient times to take a part in the educational plans with their children rather than working all day.

Last but not least, the change in educational comprehension is the key to people joining in education. There is no more that education is only one person’s thing at all–from the country’s perspective, education is the fundament of the country; from the parents’ standpoint, children are the hope of the future. Unlike in the past–in wartime, kids were used as soldiers or laborers for complementing the loss of the war; in the age of poverty, children were the insurance for taking care of their parents when the parents get old and couldn’t work anymore, nowadays, most of the areas are peaceful and the governments ensure the old by social benefit. As a result, people can pay more attention to high-quality education for their children, or they would have to nurture their offspring without work if they are in a low-level education.

April 25, 2022 at 9:17 pm

With social development[As society ] and technology progress, (the educational comprehension of people)[ unclear  ] (has been being changed)[ grammatical error  ] over time, but it is definitely true that (the emphasis on education is much more than past)[ unclear  ] . I will give several reasons from the economy, technology, and social psychology to[in support of my   ] support my opinion.

First and foremost, the increase in per capita incomes allows individuals to pay for education. In the past, people lived with a high Engel’s Coefficient–the percent of the cost of food within income, because the war, disasters, diseases, and stuff like that occurred. In contrast, we have a significantly rising number of incomes and an abundance of food now, which let us enable to spend enough money to educate our offspring.

Meanwhile, the solutions to the problems as I have said like disasters and diseases should be attributed to scientific advances. Take the case of smallpox, a deadly virus in the old days, however, it is curable by the vaccine at present. Furthermore, technology brings convenience to education. Online meetings and a great number of applications make us study and work more easily so that parents have sufficient times to take a part in the educational plans with their children rather than working all day.

Last but not least, the change in educational comprehension is the key to people joining in education. There is no more that education is only one person’s thing at all–from the country’s perspective, education is the fundament of the country; from the parents’ standpoint, children are the hope of the future. Unlike in the past–in wartime, kids were used as soldiers or laborers for complementing the loss of the war; in the age of poverty, children were the insurance for taking care of their parents when the parents get old and couldn’t work anymore, nowadays, most of the areas are peaceful and the governments ensure the old by social benefit. As a result, people can pay more attention to high-quality education for their children, or they would have to nurture their offspring without work if they are in a low-level education.

April 25, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Partial revision [Develop a better language sense to improve writing clarity]

Tagged: