People can learn about a person from the books and movies the person likes.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People can learn about a person from the books and movies the person likes.

• qinfh
    University: NanJing university
    Nationality: China
    September 16, 2021 at 7:12 am

People can learn about a person from the books and movies the person likes.

Recently, there has been a heated debate on the issue that whether people can learn about a person from books and movies the person likes. This discussion divides people into two camps. Some claim that it’s a good way to understand a person by learning about his favorite book and movie, while others oppose this point. As far as I’m concerned, I’m inclined to agree with the former. And there are some reasons and examples to illustrate my view.

To start with, through books and movies the person likes, we are prone to get informed with
    The person’s hobbies and interests. A certain type of book or movie, which spices up our tedious campus life, is just like a group or circle that appeals to people with similar hobbies and interests. And that’s the reason why one can meet a congenial friend at a reading party or a movie salon more often than not. Books and movies definitely offer a way for us to meet and understand a person better.

What’s more, whenever someone suffers from troubles in daily life, ordinarily, he or she will tend to seek help from books and movies that he or she likes. And books and movies truly represent people’s mental health conditions, which is essential for any person. For instance, I can still remember that the happiest thing I enjoyed was to watch a Jim Carrey’s movie when I was preparing for my college entrance examination—a make-or-break exam that even determines one’s future. Whenever I feel stressed, those comedies can always soothe my mind. Therefore, considering about the books and movies a person has read recently may help us know a person’s mental health condition and enhance our understanding of that person.

In a nutshell, if someone tends to learn about a person, books and movies the person likes may lend a hand. Not only because books and movies obviously represent people’s interests in some degree, but also for the reason that we can discover the mental health condition of our friends.

September 16, 2021 at 9:35 am

Recently, there has been a heated debate (there is no heated debate about this topic, rephrase this sentence) on the issue that (delete) whether people can learn about a person from books and movies the person likes (they). This discussion divides people into two camps. Some claim that it’s a good way to understand a person by learning about his favorite book and movie, while others oppose this point (combine two previous sentences and simplify). As far as I’m concerned, I’m inclined to (delete) agree with the former. And there are some reasons and examples to illustrate my view. (combine two previous sentences into one)
    To start with, through books and movies the person likes, we are prone to get informed with
    The person’s hobbies and interests. A certain type of book or movie, which spices up our tedious campus life, is just like a group or circle that appeals to people with similar hobbies and interests. And that’s the reason why one can meet a congenial friend at a reading party or a movie salon more often than not. Books and movies definitely offer a way for us to meet and understand a person better.
    What’s more, whenever someone suffers from troubles in daily life, ordinarily, he or she will tend to seek help from books and movies that he or she likes. And books and movies truly represent people’s mental health conditions, which is essential for any person. For instance, I can still remember that the happiest thing I enjoyed was to watch a Jim Carrey’s movie when I was preparing for my college entrance examination—a make-or-break exam that even determines one’s future. Whenever I feel stressed, those comedies can always soothe my mind.
    Therefore, considering about the books and movies a person has read recently may help us know a person’s mental health condition and enhance our understanding of that person.
    In a nutshell, if someone tends to learn about a person, books and movies the person likes may lend a hand. Not only because books and movies obviously represent people’s interests in some degree, but also for the reason that we can discover the mental health condition of our friends.

September 16, 2021 at 9:36 am

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

qinfh
    September 16, 2021 at 11:04 am

In this day and age, the issue whether people can learn about a person from books and movies they like has become one of the most talked-about topics. This discussion divides people into two camps that some claim that it’s a good way to understand a person by learning about his favorite book and movie, while others oppose this point. As far as I’m concerned, I agree with the former and there are some reasons and examples to illustrate my view.

To start with, through books and movies, we are prone to get informed with the person’s hobbies and interests. A certain type of book or movie, which spices up our tedious campus life, is just like a group or circle that appeals to people with similar hobbies and interests. And that’s the reason why one can meet a congenial friend at a reading party or a movie salon more often than not. Books and movies definitely offer a way for us to meet and understand a person better.

What’s more, books and movies truly represent people’s mental health conditions, which is essential for any person. For instance, I can still remember that the happiest thing I enjoyed was to watch a Jim Carrey’s movie when I was preparing for my college entrance examination—a make-or-break exam that even determines one’s future. Whenever I feel stressed, those comedies can always soothe my mind. Therefore, considering about the books and movies a person has read recently may help us know a person’s mental health condition and enhance our understanding of that person.

In a nutshell, if someone tends to learn about a person, books and movies may lend a hand. Not only because books and movies obviously represent people’s interests in some degree, but also for the reason that we can discover the mental health condition of our friends.

September 16, 2021 at 3:20 pm

In this day and age, the issue whether people can learn about a person from books and movies they like has become one of the most talked-about topics. This discussion divides people into two camps that some claim that it’s a good way to understand a person by learning about his favorite book and movie, while others oppose this point. As far as I’m concerned, I agree with the former and there are some reasons and examples to illustrate my view.

To start with, through books and movies, we are prone to get informed with the person’s hobbies and interests. A certain type of book or movie, which spices up our tedious campus life, is just like a group or circle that appeals to people with similar hobbies and interests. And that’s the reason why one can meet a congenial friend at a reading party or a movie salon more often than not. Books and movies definitely offer a way for us to meet and understand a person better.

What’s more, books and movies truly represent people’s mental health conditions, which is essential for any person. For instance, I can still remember that the happiest thing I enjoyed was to watch a Jim Carrey’s movie when I was preparing for my college entrance examination—a make-or-break exam that even determines one’s future. Whenever I feel stressed, those comedies can always soothe my mind. Therefore, considering about the books and movies a person has read recently may help us know a person’s mental health condition and enhance our understanding of that person.

In a nutshell, if someone tends to learn about a person, books and movies may lend a hand. Not only because books and movies obviously represent people’s interests in some degree, but also for the reason that we can discover the mental health condition of our friends.

September 16, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Fix all issues indicated on the screenshot reviews.

qinfh
    September 19, 2021 at 1:41 am

In this day and age, the issue that people can learn about a person from books and movies they like has become one of the most talked-about topics. This discussion divides people into two camps that some claim that it’s a good way to understand a person by learning about his favorite book and movie, while others oppose this point. As far as I’m concerned, I agree with the former and there are some reasons and examples to illustrate my view.

To start with, through books and movies, we are prone to get informed by the person’s hobbies and interests. A certain type of book or movie, which spices up our tedious campus life, is just like a group or circle that appeals to people with similar hobbies and interests. And that’s the reason why one can meet a congenial friend at a reading party or a movie salon more often than not. Books and movies definitely offer a way for us to meet and understand a person better.

What’s more, books and movies truly represent people’s mental health conditions, which is essential for any person. For instance, I can still remember that the happiest thing I enjoyed was watching a Jim Carrey’s movie when I was preparing for my college entrance examination—a make-or-break exam that even determines one’s future. Whenever I feel stressed, those comedies can always soothe my mind. Therefore, considering the books and movies a person has read recently may help us know a person’s mental health condition and enhance our understanding of that person.

In a nutshell, if someone tends to learn about a person, books and movies may lend a hand. Not only because books and movies obviously represent people’s interests to some degree, but also for the reason that we can discover the mental health condition of our friends.

(PS: I have some problem about the meaning of  different color of underline in the screenshot)

September 20, 2021 at 11:48 am

In this day and age, the issue that (Whether) people can learn about a person from books and movies they like has become one of the most talked-about topics. This discussion divides people into two camps, one that some claim (caims) that it’s (it is) a good way to understand a person by learning about his favorite book and movie (delete), while others oppose this point. As far as I’m concerned, (delete) I agree with the former and there are some reasons and examples to illustrate my view (replace this with a short summary of your reasoning).

To start with (Firstly), through books and movies, we are prone to get informed by (can learn) the person’s hobbies and interests. A certain type of book or movie, which spices up our (delete) tedious campus life, is just (delete) like a group or circle (delete) that appeals to people with similar hobbies and interests. And that’s (that is) the reason why one can meet a congenial friend at a reading party or a movie salon (theatre) more often than not. Books and movies definitely offer a way for us to meet and understand a person better.

What’s more, books and movies truly represent people’s mental health conditions (relieve stress), which is essential for any person. For instance, I can (delete) still remember that the happiest thing I enjoyed was watching (enjoying) a Jim Carrey’s (delete) movie when I was preparing for my college entrance examination—a make-or-break exam that even determines one’s future (delete). Whenever I feel stressed, those comedies can (delete) always soothe my mind. Therefore, considering the books and movies a person has read (consumed) recently may help us know a person’s mental health condition and (delete) enhance our understanding of that person.

In a nutshell, if someone tends (wants) to learn about a person, books and movies may lend a hand. Not only because books and movies obviously (delete) represent people’s interests to some degree, but also for the reason that (because) we can discover the mental health condition (learn what relieves the stress) of our friends.

September 20, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Final Revision