People can take care of their family members when they live in big cities than in the countryside.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People can take care of their family members when they live in big cities than in the countryside.

• Kerr
    University: Tongji Univ.
    Nationality: China
    October 20, 2021 at 2:17 pm

People can take care of their family members when they live in big cities than in the countryside.

In my opinion, I agree that living in big cities brings many advantages for us to take care of our family members, especially when transportation and medical conditions are taken into consideration.

To commence with, efficient transportation system in big cities allows people to spend more time on taking care of their family members. If less time is needed for people to go to and come back from work, they can spend more time with their family. For example, parents may have more time to cultivate and maintain the relationship with their children. According to the science report published by ERCY(Education Research Center of Yelu University), parents living in big cities usually spend more than four hours everyday on average to play games or have dinner with their children, which is 1.5 times of those in the countryside. Spending less time on commute allows people to share more time with their family members, thus taking better care of their family members.

Furthermore, people who live in big cities can give their family members, especially the elder, a better medical condition. With an abundant financial budget, hospitals in big cities have advanced equipment and skilled doctors. Take my family as an example. Once my grandfather suffered from a serious stomach-ache, therefore my father sent him to the hospital. He was diagnosed with stomach cancer and the doctor operated a surgery to cut off part of his stomach. Then after a long time of treatment in the hospital, my grandfather finally covered up. I cannot imagine the consequences if we were living in the countryside. Big cities indeed allow people to take better care of the elder members in their family.

Admittedly, people living in the countryside can offer fresher food to their family members. However, the poor medical condition and inconvenient transportation system totally outweigh the potential benefits.

In conclusion, I agree that people can take care of their family members better if they live in big cities rather than in the countryside.

October 20, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Check my screenshot reviews.

Tagged: