People in daily lives would frequently do the jobs that need creativity, such as the job you have never done before. Under this circumstance, do you prefer to work alone or work with others?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People in daily lives would frequently do the jobs that need creativity, such as the job you have never done before. Under this circumstance, do you prefer to work alone or work with others?

• Elsa
    University: Peking Union Medical College
    Nationality: China
    November 25, 2019 at 3:44 pm

TOEFL Essay Topic: People in daily lives would frequently do the jobs that need creativity, such as the job you have never done before. Under this circumstance, do you prefer to work alone or work with others?

Nowadays, being creative becomes a basic requirement for some works. But people find that it is difficult for them to make some creations. Some people claim finishing work on their own will have good concentrations, thus will make more creations. On the contrary, I believe working together can actually come out creative products.

Firstly, working together helps people make brainstorm during the whole process. As we all know, people growing up in different backgrounds tend to have different views about the same topic. Therefore, if people work in a group and point out some different ideas, they must expand their thinking, which will help people do a creative job. For instance, my father is a advertisement producer and he needs to design interesting and meaningful advertisements. He used to complete work on their own because he thought cooperating with others will waste time. But results were not very good. After that, he decided to work with others and shared ideas. As a result, he made a wonderful advertisement. So, working with others helps people produce creative works.

Moreover, working together makes people more efficient, thus they can spare time to think creativity. People are likely to complain that they have no time to do some creative jobs because they have so many works to finish. So, if they work with others, they can do different part of work at the same time, which will increase the speed of working. Also, people can find out mistakes  easier than before. Therefore, they can finish works quickly and have high qualities. Hence they can have enough time to think out some creative ideas. When I was in the college, I was asked to finished a poster about smoking. This was my first time to do this, and I did no know how to do it. With my friends helps, I finished it on time and got an award from teachers. Under this situation, I believe working with others assists people to make creative works

By considering these factors, I claim working with others is benefit for making creative works.

Elsa
    December 3, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Does the conclusion need to repeat two main ideas mentioned above?

December 4, 2019 at 8:23 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph under 100 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Elsa
    December 5, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Nowadays, being creative becomes an essential requirement for some works, like AI or art. But people find that it is difficult for them to make some creations. Some people claim that finishing works on their own would help them have better concentrations, thus will make more creations. On the contrary, I believe people working together can think out creative products.

First of all, working together helps people make brainstorms during the process. People growing up in different backgrounds tend to have different views on the same topic. Therefore, if people work in a group and point out some different ideas, they must expand their thinking, which will help people do a creative job. My father is an advertising designer. He used to complete works on his own, because he thought cooperating with others will waste time. But the results were not very good. After that, he decided to work with others and shared ideas. Consequently, he made some excellent advertisements. So, working with others helps people produce creative works.

Moreover, working together helps people finish works efficiently, so they can spare time to consider creativity. People are likely to complain that they have no time to do some creative jobs because they have so many works to finish. Thus, if they work with others, they can do different parts of work at the same time, which will increase the speed of working. Hence they can have enough time to think out some creative ideas. When I was in college, I was asked to draw a poster about anti-smoking. It was my first time to do this, and I did not know how to do it. With my friends help, I finished it on time and got an award from teachers. Under this situation, I believe working with others assists people to do creative works

Working together saves people lots of time to complete works and gives people enough time to work out some creative ideas. At the same time, cooperating broadens people thinking due to more brainstorms. So, I claim that working with others is beneficial for making creative works.

December 19, 2019 at 11:18 pm

I will work on this essay until you finish the revision of the other essay completely.