People learn things better from those at their own level-such as fellow students or co-workers-than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People learn things better from those at their own level-such as fellow students or co-workers-than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Fajie.WangNiXi
    University: NanJing Normal University
    Nationality: China
    September 11, 2022 at 8:08 am

People learn things better from those at their own level-such as fellow students or co-workers-than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Personally, I agree with the statement that people learn things better from their mates than from the supervisors. It is true that many students in the world think that the only way to acquire knowledge is to learn from the teachers. With respect, I argue that we could learn better with classmates or co-workers because of the convenience of communication, the ease of explaining details and the progress which both learners and student lecturers can get.

Firstly, it is more convenient for us to get contact with our fellow students when we encounter some academical problems than to ask teachers with e-mails. For instance, I was once a member of a Java programming team and my teacher often gave us some difficult tasks. So when I got trouble solving a question, instead of sending e-mails to ask the teacher, which might take hours or even days to get a reply, I chose to turn to my teammates for help. And they would be willing to tell me the threads and solutions. Consequently, I was able to get answers efficiently.

Moreover, during the communication with mates, we can discuss the problems thoroughly and then understand the key points behind them easily. There is no denying that people at similar levels are likely to have more in common in terms of the way to describe details and the method to learn the world. As a result, we can view problems in an alike way and provide understandable ideas to deal with the issue.

Finally, when our classmates teach things, they can benefit from it as well. This is mainly because they are students just as we are and if they want to lecture us on some specific subjects well, they need to fully understand the knowledge in advance. Therefore, our classmates and we could both get progress, leading to a win-win situation.

In conclusion, I strongly agree with that people can learn better from their fellows than from the supervisors.

September 12, 2022 at 12:59 am

Fix the errors indicated in the screenshot reviews and then resubmit.

Fajie.WangNiXi
    University: NanJing Normal University
    Nationality: China
    September 12, 2022 at 6:37 am

Personally, I agree with the statement that people learn things better from their friends than from supervisors. It is true that many students in the world think that the only way to acquire knowledge is to learn from teachers. With respect, I argue that we could learn better with classmates or co-workers because of the convenience of communication, the ease of explaining details, and the progress that both learners and student lecturers can make.

Firstly, it is more convenient for us to get in contact with our fellow students when we encounter some academic problems than to ask teachers via e-mail. For instance, I was once a member of a Java programming team, and our instructor often assigned us difficult tasks. So when I got trouble solving a question, instead of sending e-mails to ask the teacher, which might take hours or even days to get a reply, I chose to turn to my teammates for help. And they would be willing to tell me their threads and solutions. Consequently, I was able to get answers efficiently.

Moreover, during communication with mates, we can discuss the problems thoroughly and then understand the key points behind them easily. There is no denying that people at similar levels are likely to have more in common in terms of the way they describe details and learn about the world. As a result, we can approach problems in a similar manner and provide understandable solutions.

Finally, when our classmates teach us, they can benefit from it as well. This is mainly because they are students just like we are, and if they want to lecture us on some specific subjects, they need to fully understand the knowledge in advance. Therefore, our classmates and we could both make progress, leading to a win-win situation.

In conclusion, I strongly agree that people can learn better from their peers than from supervisors.

September 12, 2022 at 4:04 pm

Personally, I agree with the statement that people learn things better from their friends than from supervisors. It is true that many students in the world think that the only way to acquire knowledge is to learn from teachers. With respect, I argue that we could learn better with classmates or co-workers because of the convenience of communication, the ease of explaining details, and the progress that both learners and student lecturers can make.

Firstly, it is more convenient for us to get in contact with our fellow students when we encounter some academic problems than to ask teachers via e-mail. For instance, I was once a member of a Java programming team, and our instructor often assigned us difficult tasks. So when I got trouble solving a question, instead of sending e-mails to ask the teacher, which might take hours or even days to get a reply, I chose to turn to my teammates for help. And they would be willing to tell me their threads and solutions. Consequently, I was able to get answers efficiently[quickly  ] .

Moreover, during communication with mates, we can discuss the problems thoroughly and then understand the key points behind them easily. There is no denying that people at similar levels are likely to have more in common in terms of the way they describe details and learn about the world. As a result, we can approach problems in a similar manner and provide understandable solutions.

Finally, when our classmates teach us, they can benefit from it as well. This is mainly because they are students just like we are, and if they want to lecture us on some specific subjects, they need to fully understand the knowledge in advance. Therefore, our classmates and we could both make progress, leading to a win-win situation.

In conclusion, I strongly agree that people can learn better from their peers than from supervisors.

September 12, 2022 at 4:10 pm

Final revision. Excellent work!