Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

• Pineapple Pie
    University: Beijing University of Technology
    Nationality: Beijing University of Technology
    April 6, 2020 at 11:40 am

Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

The world always changes as the time elapses. A skyscraper may collapse overnight someday in the future. But what if the world changes so fast? There is a notion that, people nowadays feel less happy and less satisfied than the people before. As far as I am concerned, I agree with it.

Admittedly, we can see the benefits that the changing world has brought to us. Thanks for the High-speed Railway in recent years, people are able to travel a long distance in a few hours. Luckily people can hold a smartphone to contact with their friends without stepping out of home. However, these high-tech products do not make us life easier. As a matter of fact, they constitute unprecedented burdens on the working class at the landscape of fast-changing world.

Primarily, people are overscheduled in the fast-speed development society. To illustrate, in order to gain momentum, enterprises wishes to find staffs with variable competences, including productiveness, creativity, diligence and enthusiasm so forth. In this regard, people have to on the go to equipped themselves with different skills. The more time they spend on accomplishing self-promotion, the less possibility they get a leisure time to relax and amuse themselves. Moreover, the overwhelmed massage do not leave enough room for people. They have to deal with these daily hassles from time to time. Without doubt, people now live with dissatisfaction in most of their time.

The fast-changing world not only affects youngsters, but also the old generation. As we can see, the gap between us and our grandparents is becoming larger. They do not understand the novel catchwords we use. As a result, they may feel a sense of being eliminated by the nowadays era. Take myself for example. I still remember the heartfelt smiling on my grandparents faces when I stuck to them in my childhood. But now, when I talk to them, Both of my grandparents and I only feel the embarrassing.

Although changes nourish the world, they bring people with so much annoyance. However, we should conquer it to earn a promising future.

April 8, 2020 at 3:52 am

Score: ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Pineapple Pie
    University: Beijing University of Technology
    Nationality: Beijing University of Technology
    April 12, 2020 at 1:49 pm

The world always changes as time elapses. A skyscraper may collapse overnight someday in the future. But what if the world changes so fast? There is a notion that people nowadays feel less happy and less satisfied than people before. As far as I am concerned, I agree with it.

Admittedly, we can see the benefits that the changing world has brought to us. Thanks to the high-speed Rail in recent years, people are able to travel a long distance in a few hours. Luckily people can use a smartphone to contact their friends without stepping out of home. However, these high-tech products do not make our life easier. As a matter of fact, they constitute unprecedented burdens on the working class in the context of the fast-changing world.

Primarily, people are overscheduled in the fast-speed development society. To illustrate, in order to gain momentum, enterprises wish to find staffs with variable competences, including productiveness, creativity, diligence, and enthusiasm so forth. In this regard, people are on the go to equip themselves with different skills. The more time they spend on accomplishing self-promotion, the less possibility they get leisure time to relax and amuse themselves. Moreover, overwhelmed massage does not leave enough room for people. They have to deal with these daily hassles from time to time. Without a doubt, people now live with dissatisfaction in most of their time.

The fast-changing world not only affects youngsters, but also the old generation. As we can see, the gap between us and our grandparents is becoming larger. They do not understand the novel catchwords we use. As a result, they may feel a sense of being eliminated by the nowadays era. Take me for example. I still remember the heartfelt smiling on my grandparents’ faces when I stuck to them in my childhood. But now, when I talk to them, Both of my grandparents and I only feel embarrassing.

Although changes nourish the world, they bring people with so much annoyance. However, we should conquer it to earn a promising future.

April 13, 2020 at 1:20 am

Score: 70.4

The world always changes as time elapses. A skyscraper may collapse overnight someday in the future. But what if the world changes so fast? There is a notion that people nowadays feel less happy and less satisfied than people before. As far as I am concerned, I agree with it.

Admittedly, we can see the benefits that the changing world has brought to us. Thanks to the building/development of high-speed Rail [word form error  ] in recent years, people are able to travel a long distance in/within/during a few hours. Luckily people can use a smartphone to contact their friends without stepping out of home. However, these high-tech products do not make our life easier. As a matter of fact, they constitute unprecedented burdens on the working class in the context of the/this fast-changing world.

Primarily, people are overscheduled in the (fast-speed development society) [ unclear ] . To illustrate, in order to gain momentum [ unclear word ] , enterprises wish to find staffs [word form  ] with variable competences, including productiveness, creativity, diligence, and enthusiasm so forth. In this regard, people are on the go to equip themselves with different skills. The more time they spend on accomplishing self-promotion, the less possibility they get leisure time to relax and amuse themselves. Moreover, (overwhelmed massage) [ unclear ] does not leave enough room for people. They have to deal with these daily hassles from time to time. Without a doubt, people now live with dissatisfaction in most of their time.

The fast-changing world not only affects youngsters, [ punctuation error ] but also the old generation. As we can see, the gap between us and our grandparents is becoming larger. They do not understand the novel catchwords we use. As a result, they may feel a sense of being eliminated by the nowadays era. Take me for example. I still remember the heartfelt smiling on my grandparents’ faces when I stuck to them in my childhood. But now, when I talk to them, Both [spelling  ] of my grandparents and I only feel embarrassing.

April 13, 2020 at 1:28 am

Final revision.