Recommendation letter of Accounting and Finance 2+2 Project in UK

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Recommendation letter of Accounting and Finance 2+2 Project in UK

• Fiona
    University: China University of Petroleum
    Nationality: China
    October 17, 2020 at 2:33 am

I knew Miao Hancen since the autumn spring semester of 2019, in the Introduction to Energy Economics and Finance course, as her head of economics department.

I found Miao Hancen to be a potential and talented student who is eagerly committed to research. On my recommendation, she participated in the Energy Economy Competition in her freshman year. She could use the knowledge learned in class to perform some data analysis and try to write a paper. And she performed well in my class and achieved Grade A result in this course.

Miao Hancen is a comprehensive person. She was active in many class participation and group discussions, putting forward some innovative ideas, and was willing to accept counter criticisms. On campus she also participated in dance and archery club.

In conclusion, Miao Hancen shows active personality and potential for academic research. Her overall performance convinces me that she can adapt well to the study in the UK. So I highly recommend her.

October 21, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Numerous grammatical and spelling (including upper/lower case) errors. Please contact me via WeChat should you need.