School should focus more on improving facilities (libraries, computers, or labs) for students than on hiring famous teachers.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing School should focus more on improving facilities (libraries, computers, or labs) for students than on hiring famous teachers.

• Andrew
    University: High school
    Nationality: China
    August 26, 2020 at 12:05 pm

School should focus more on improving facilities (libraries, computers, or labs) for students than on hiring famous teachers.

What we are discussing is the topic of whether improving facilities or employing famous teachers is the responsibility of the school. Argument varied thanks to the apparent differences that exist in the values. I, in the discussion, tend to voice for the proposal that schools should invest in the campus facilities. My tendency derives from a close examination over the perspective of the school and the students.

First and foremost, from the perspective of the school, investing more in the campus facilities helps students to attain more academic information. After the class, a good facility offers the students a place to acquire more knowledge, and then lead to an improvement in academic performance. For example, a good, tranquil library will be much better than the dormitory. When I was in high school, I live in a dormitory. The noise there at night is so loud that I can barely focus. But our school has a nice library with good light sources and a quiet atmosphere. Therefore, after dinner, I always like to go there to do my night study. Study in there prevents me from distracting from the homework and improve my grade in the class

In addition, by constructing more facilities on campus, they will improve the general happiness. Students will feel more comfortable on the campus. Take Stanford University, for instance, it possesses an own golf course for students to practice, so the students do not need to spend time on transporting to another golf course. Moreover, a university with the well-constructed facilities can not only improve the happiness of students, but also the reputation of the school. The good quality of facilities that satisfied students’ needs will give school more reputation.

August 26, 2020 at 11:27 pm

Invalid [You need to complete the revision of your first essay prior to working on this one. ]