Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes.  Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.  Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes.  Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.  Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

• pre
    University: Shandong Agriculture University
    Nationality: China
    April 14, 2020 at 3:53 am

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes.  Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.  Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In modern society, there are two contrary views about the way to spend their lives. Some people prefer stable, without changes. While others enjoy challenging themselves constantly. As far as I am is concerned, I am favor of the latter life.

The ones advocating steadily life is comfortable give reasons as follows. First of all, being perseverant plays an important role for people to make achievements. For example, a great number of scientists insist on their researches for decades, because of them, our society becomes increasingly advanced as well as peaceful. Secondly, by doing the same things, we can decrease the risk of making mistakes, so it is apparently that much time can be saved to doing more works.

On the contrary, audacious people like a changeable life and can benefit from living a dynamic life. As we all know, changes are evitable, it is the rule of our society. As for audacious people, they are convinced that diversity of life is our treasure in our limited life, and we are able to be more stronger by meeting continual challenges. What’s more, nowadays, we live in a competitive social environment, only though leaning new technologies as well as knowledge can we are suitable for our jobs, so it pays to change.

Taking all considerations into account, we are obliged to welcome consecutive changes as social rule as there is nothing wrong with changes as long as it is the right direction, but in my opinion, not all changes are necessarily have good outcomes.

April 14, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.