Some people say History is one of the most important school subjects. Other people think that, in today’s world, subjects like Science and Technology are more important than History. Discuss both these views.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people say History is one of the most important school subjects. Other people think that, in today’s world, subjects like Science and Technology are more important than History. Discuss both these views.

• Aa
    University: Hk
    Nationality: China
    August 10, 2023 at 2:36 am

Nowadays, there are numerous selective subjects can be choose for students. For example, Art culture and Engineering etc. Nevertheless, whether history is indispensible than science has heated debate. For my perspective, I would agree the view that science is relative important for our future .

First and foremost, there are several explainations can support the expression that history was most important subject. Firstly, understanding the ancient events can definately avoid making the same mistakes in the futures. The historical events like First Emperor of Qin ,which was a domestic empire, implemented  the policies roughly. As a result, numerous students having talent  were killed with some cruel methods. If students know more about the details of this events like how this domestic empire made such ways and why he will do this etc. Students can profit from the process of understanding deeply, this subject can cultivate their critical thinking and being responsibly to make andy decisions.

In terms of the opposite, I agree with this statement that science and technology is more indispensible than history for several reasons. Firstly, learning technological subjects has more working opportunities in the future.It is understandable that our technological developments have constantly evolving. Most of the jobs we can choose in this world are relative with technology and science. There are more jobs vacancies for them.In other words, learning the technology and science can earn more money in the future, at lease they can make sure that they can be able  to afford the fee of maintaining the basic life standard.

In conclusion, which subjects are most important is different from everyone at all. That can be considered by several factors, such as individual interest etc. Whether can find a stable career so as to make ends meet is my first consideration. Eventually, I will prefer technology and science than history.

September 11, 2023 at 9:58 pm

Please fix the problems shown in the screenshots.