Some people say that music is a good way of bringing people of different cultures and ages together. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people say that music is a good way of bringing people of different cultures and ages together. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

• Liii
    University: Sichuan University
    Nationality: Chinese
    February 2, 2021 at 1:38 am

Some people say that music is a good way of bringing people of different cultures and ages together. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some people hold the belief that music will be a good choice to bring people of different cultures and ages together.Though there must be some differences between views, I have the faith that music has the power to gather people around.

From my perspective, music can promote mutual understanding between people of different cultures. Because the role music play in our daily life is to express ideas, which is definitely an advisable way to have proper communications between different cultures by showing people different stories.For instance, I love listening songs of music stars like Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and so on. From their songs, I have the chance to read American stories showing their daily life. And I can chat with exchange students by sharing feelings about these songs we all have heard before.

As for the opinion that people from different age groups can together through music, I have some personal experiences.Take myself for an example, my father is 30 years older than me, but we can have the same ideas about one song or one melody. I am surprised to find that we have same taste of pop songs and classicals. I don’t see there is any generation gap between us. No matter how old or young we are, we can understand each other when discussing music.

The reason is that music expresses emotions. And excellent pieces of music let us identified with the composers while we are listening to the music.We may from different countries, but we may have same experiences. Despite the culture background and generation gap, we can still have same feelings. Music is the bridge linking us together with its magic power.

In conclusion, music is the answer to the question that how to unite people from every corner.

February 6, 2021 at 9:01 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 15% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision )
    2. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.