Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? (Full Score)

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Samples (all perfect score) Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? (Full Score)

• January 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion. (Full Score)

[Republishing this essay without consent from WritersForMe.com will face legal consequences.]

All things being equal, I would imagine that the majority of people in the world would rather remain in the region of their birth although circumstances do not always make that possible. For instance, we live in an age of conflict that has led to numerous refugees needing to take ships or small boats to escape violence. An important factor in the decision to live someplace different is the willingness of the host nation to let you live there.

But in my own situation, I think it is not only preferable but almost crucial for a young person to visit other countries while they are still young. After they grow up and get married it might not be very easy to travel. In that case, the only option is to remain at home, which many people prefer to do since they have friends and family in the place where they grew up. But it is relatively easy to travel in one’s home country in an effort to locate a suitable home.

Economics is a major factor and one reason I would like to live in another place because many towns and cities near the coast have become too big. For this reason, students like myself must work hard and pass their exams so that we have an option to look for work in other places, or even other nations. That is one reason why I have been studying English at an international university.

For me, living in the same place for too many years simply becomes boring. I like to travel a lot and whenever it gets too hot or too cold in my hometown I think about moving someplace different. So, I guess that money, climate, the physical environment and a desire to see other places are the main reasons why I would rather live in a different place at some point in my life.

[317 words]