Some people think job satisfaction is more important than job security; other people think one should find a permanent job. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think job satisfaction is more important than job security; other people think one should find a permanent job. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

• qshanss
    University: JILin University
    Nationality: China
    June 18, 2020 at 12:42 am

Some people think job satisfaction is more important than job security; other people think one should find a permanent job. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, the job options is essential in one’s life. I consider it is advisable for people to find a steady job, although many people believe that people should pursue a satisfied career.

On the one hand, the job security leads to a direct impact on the standard of one’s life. If people have stable job, they are likely to earn a steady income. This can play an important role in raising one’s family, because people may have enough money to cover their living expenses, such as paying off the mortgage and paying bills. In addition, the steady career makes it possible for people to build strong family ties. It is common that financial difficulties are likely to cause various conflict between family members, as the need of members cannot be met. By contrast, the steady employment and salary may cover the basic needs of life and create a comfortable living environment for families.

On the other hand, some opponents argue that the job satisfaction should be given a priority. They consider people are always prone to have a various career and enjoy the sense of success. For instance, quite a lot people switch their job deliberately to find their interested fields and achieve their ambitions. Apart from that, many people pursue an opportunity to work in large corporations , where allow them to draw upon some ideas from talented colleagues and tap into their potential. During this experience, they may obtain job satisfaction and a sense of progress.

In my opinion, it is realistic to find a stable employment. The great career advancement is far away from the majority of people. In other words, pursuing job satisfaction always means the fierce competition with others. So many people can only work under pressure instead of achieving the sense of satisfaction. The job security and a steady career should be given priority to people.

June 18, 2020 at 2:02 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Lots of grammatical errors;
    3. Many pronouns are unclear;
    4. Lots of articles are wrong used.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

qshanss
    June 22, 2020 at 4:17 am

Nowadays, job options are essential in one’s life. I think people should find a steady employment, although someone may be prone to pursue an advanced career.

On the one hand, job security leads to a direct impact on the standard of one’s life. First, The steady job means that people are likely to earn a steady income. By earning salaries, people can raise their family and cover their living expenses. They are able to pay off the mortgage and pay bills. Second, a steady career makes it possible for people to build strong family ties between parents and children. After having enough money, parents can meet their children’s demand. It can avoid domestic conflicts because of financial difficulties. What’s more, parents may use their income to build comfortable living environment. It is of beneficial to children’s growth.

On the other hand, some opponents argue that job satisfaction should be given a priority. They consider that people are always tend to have a career advancement and enjoy a sense of success. For example, someone may switch their job because they are intent upon finding their interested fields. Many people also pursue  opportunities to work in  large companies, where can serve a high-level platform for them. They believe they can tap into their potential and achieve their ambitions easily in these large companies.

In my opinion, it is realistic to find a steady employment. The career advancement is far away from the majority of people. In other words, pursuing job satisfaction always means fierce competition with others. As a result, people are likely to work under pressure instead of achieving a sense of satisfaction. To sum up, it is important for people to find a steady employment.

June 23, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Score: 54

Nowadays, [ When the economy does well, ]job options [are abundant.  ]are essential in one’s life. [ During the current covid-19 pandemic, however, ]I think[ argue that ] people should find a steady employment, although someone may be prone to pursue an advanced career[  unclear].

On the one hand, job security leads to a direct impact on [ensures  ]the standard of one’s life. First, The steady job means that people are likely to earn a steady income. By earning salaries, people can raise their family[ families ] and cover [ by ]their living expenses. They are able to pay [ paying ]off the mortgage[s,  ] and pay bills[ and other expenses ].

Second, [Additionally,  ]a steady career makes it possible for people [helps  ]to build [a  ] strong[er  ] family ties between parents and children[ domestic/familial bond ]. After having enough money, parents can [use their income to  ]meet their children’s demand[s,  ]. It can [thereby  ]avoid[ing  ] domestic conflicts (because of)[ /resulted from ] financial difficulties[/hardship  ]. (What’s more, parents may use their income to build comfortable living environment. It is of beneficial [ word form error ]to children’s growth.)[ unclear ]

On the other hand, some opponents [Opponents/critics  ]argue that job satisfaction [ surpasses career security ] should be given a priority. [Their argument erects/(sits squarely) on the fact that  ]They consider that [ many ]people are always tend to have a [ advance their ]career advancement and [in order to  ]enjoy a sense of success. (For example, someone may switch their job because they are intent upon finding their interested fields. Many people also pursue  opportunities to work in  large companies, where can serve a high-level platform for them.)[difficult to understand/lots of mistakes  ] They[ This makes them to ] believe [ that ]they can tap into their potential and achieve their ambitions easily in these large companies.

In my opinion, it is realistic to find a steady employment.[ unclear ] The career advancement is[remains  ] (far away)[ unattainable for ] from the majority of [ most ]people [during the post-pandemic period  ]. In other words, pursuing job satisfaction always means fierce competition with others. As a result, [I ague that  ]people are likely [should  ]to work under pressure instead of achieving a [ while sacrificing the ]sense of satisfaction. To sum up, it is important for people to find a steady employment.

qshanss
    July 1, 2020 at 5:36 am

When the economy does well, job options are abundant. During the current covid-19 pandemic, I think people should find a steady employment, although someone may be prone to pursue a fulfilling career.

On the one hand, job security ensures the standard of one’s life and help people build good family relationship. As for the former, people can raise their families and live comfortably by earning steady salaries. Resulting from people can cover their living expenses such as paying off the mortgages and paying bills. Apart from this, a steady career helps to build a stronger domestic bond. This is because parents can use their income to meet children’s material demands. Thereby avoiding domestic conflicts resulted from financial hardship. Consequently, people can lead a good quality of life with their families.

On the other hand, opponents argue that job satisfaction surpasses career security. Their argument erects on the fact that many people are always tend to advance their career in order to enjoy a sense of success. For example, some people may pursue opportunities to work in large companies, where can serve a high-level platform for them. This makes them to believe that they can tap into their potential and achieve their ambitions easily in these large companies.

In my opinion, I agree that people should find a steady job. This is because career advancement remains unattainable for most people during the post-pandemic period. In other words, pursuing job satisfaction always means fierce competition with others. As a result, I argue that people should not work under pressure and sacrifice their family life because of work commitment. To sum up, it is important for people to find a steady employment.

July 1, 2020 at 4:04 pm

Score: 59.2

When the economy does well, job options are abundant [ abound]. During the current covid-19 pandemic, [however, unemployment remains unprecedentedly low in many parts of the world. ][As such,]I think[ that] people should find a steady employment, although someone may be prone to pursue a fulfilling career.[better switch to:  As such, I argue that people should prioritize job satisfaction during good economic times but emphasize occupational security when the economy struggles. ]

On the one hand, job security ensures the standard of one’s life and help people build good family relationship. As for the former, [In fact, stable salaries not only allow ]people can [to ]raise their families and [but also to ]live comfortably by earning steady salaries.( Resulting from people can cover their living expenses such as paying off the mortgages and paying bills. )[ confusing]

Apart from this, [Additionally, ]a steady career helps [ one]to build a stronger domestic bond. [ With a job,]This is because parents [people ]can use their income to meet children’s material demands. Thereby [, thereby ]avoiding domestic conflicts resulted from financial hardship. Consequently, people can lead a good quality of life with their families.

On the other hand, opponents [ unclear ] argue that job satisfaction surpasses career security. Their argument erects on the fact that many people are always tend to advance their career[careers  ] in order to enjoy a sense of success.[ poor logical connection from the last sentence ] For example, some people may pursue[ seek ] opportunities to work in large companies, where [grammatical error  ] can serve a high-level platform for them. This[ unclear pronoun ] makes them to [ grammatical error ] believe that they can tap into their potential and achieve their ambitions easily in these large companies.

In my opinion, I agree that people should find a steady job. This is because career advancement remains unattainable for most people during the post-pandemic period. In other words, pursuing job satisfaction always means[ confronting ] fierce competition with[ wrong preposition ] others. As a result, I argue that people should not [try to write without using NOT  ] work under pressure and sacrifice their family life because of work commitment. To sum up, it is important for people to find a steady employment.

qshanss
    July 2, 2020 at 1:02 pm

When the economy does well, job options are abound. During the current covid-19 pandemic, however, unemployment remains unprecedentedly low in many parts of the world. As such, I argue that people should prioritize job satisfaction during good economic times but emphasize occupational security when the economy struggles.

On the one hand, job security ensures the standard of one’s life and help people build good family relationship. In fact, stable salaries not only allow people to raise their families but also to live comfortably.

Additionally, a steady career helps one to build a stronger domestic bond. With a solid job, people can use their income to meet children’s material demands, thereby avoiding domestic conflicts resulted from financial hardship. More importantly, with a steady job, parents can pay tuition fees for their children so children can acquire premium education.

On the other hand, someone argue that job satisfaction surpasses career security. Their argument erects on the fact that many people are interested in various career. These well-motivated employees intend to gain a sense of success from a job. For example, some people may seek opportunities to work in large companies, where can tap into their potential and achieve their ambitions easily .

In my opinion, I agree that people should find a steady job. This is because career advancement remains unattainable for most people during the post-pandemic period. In other words, pursuing job satisfaction always means confronting competition among other staff. As a result, people may have to work under pressure and sacrifice their family life because of work commitment. To sum up, it is important for people to find a steady employment as they can have a good quality of life .

July 4, 2020 at 2:30 am

Final revision

When the economy does well, job options are abound. During the current covid-19 pandemic, however, unemployment remains unprecedentedly low in many parts of the world. As such, I argue that people should prioritize job satisfaction during good economic times but emphasize occupational security when the economy struggles.

On the one hand, job security ensures the standard of one’s life and help [ helps ] people build good family relationship. In fact, stable salaries not only allow people to raise their families but also to [  allow them to] live comfortably.Additionally, a steady [stable  ]career [occupation  ] helps one to build a stronger domestic bond. With a solid[stable  ] job, people can use their income to meet children’s material demands, thereby avoiding domestic conflicts resulted from financial hardship. More importantly, with a steady job, parents can pay tuition fees for their children so [ that the kids ]children can acquire premium education.

On the other hand, someone [ some critics ]argue that job satisfaction surpasses career[professional  ] security. Their argument erects on the fact that many people are interested in [changing jobs  ]various career. These well-motivated employees intend to gain a sense of success from a [new  ]job. For example, some people[of them  ] may seek opportunities to work in [ with/at ]large[ big ] companies, where [they  ]can tap into [unlock  ]their potential and achieve their ambitions easily .

In my opinion,[On this matter,  ] I agree[ argue ] that people should find a steady job. [, at least during the post-covid era, during which  ]This is because career advancement remains unattainable for most[many  ] people during the post-pandemic period. In other words, pursuing job satisfaction always means confronting competition among other staff. As a result, people may have to work under pressure and sacrifice their family life because of work commitment. To sum up, it is important for people to find a steady employment as they can have a good quality of life .[Poorly structured. Don’t introduce details in the final paragraph.  ]