Some people think the government should not spend on international aid because there are disadvantaged people in their country

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think the government should not spend on international aid because there are disadvantaged people in their country

• Moon
    University: GDUFS
    Nationality: China
    November 25, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Some people think the government should not spend on international aid because there are disadvantaged people in their country, such as the unemployed and homeless. Do you agree or disagree?

In global society, whether the authority should spend less on internaitonal aid is a common topic. Some advocators agree with it because disadvantaged people need help from the government. In my one vie, i convince that it should be based on the real condition of each country.

In the case of the countries that have a well economy situation, it is better to do some international aid. Because as a member of the world, every country has the responsibility to help the other if possible. Also by helping other countries, a certained country can win a good reputation which is beneficial to rise the international status. Besides, international aid is also a kind of cooperation. Through aid, well-developed countries can forster their global trade, improving domestic economic growth.

But on the contrary, poor developed countries own a huge number of disadvantage people. Because of the low literacy, this kind of countries are not able to develop high level industries very well. Therefore most people only can do some low-paid job and lead a low standard of life. To solve this economic problem, government should improve the education and offer some vocational trainning rather than providing international aid. What’s more, these poor country basically do some small-scale industries which can not generate a bunch of money, so that they cannot spend a lot on international aid and most of the time they are the one being helped.

In conclusion , i suppose that whether should a country taking more money on international aid should be treated by the reality of the country.

December 5, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Article errors
    2. Many spelling errors
    3. Make your argument clear in the introduction and include supporting information – Why or why not should countries spend money on international aid?

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.