Some teenagers took part in kinds of activities,such as musical classes, sports classes and so on, but others only focus on one activity which is important to them, which idea do you support, provide ideas and give some examples.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some teenagers took part in kinds of activities,such as musical classes, sports classes and so on, but others only focus on one activity which is important to them, which idea do you support, provide ideas and give some examples.

• juri
    University: SUFE
    Nationality: China
    October 9, 2020 at 2:02 am

Admittedly, taking part in kinds of activities brings students positive effects such as a broaden horizon. By getting access to sorts of knowledge and interacting with different people, teenagers are exposed to a wild range of information and perspective. They will learn how to read the stave and preform their favorite song in a musical class. They will know how to accomplish a painting and draw a portrait for themselves in an art class. They will exercise how to play football and involve in a match in a sport class. All the skills and experience in different activities will contribute a teenager to be a well-rounded person.

However, concentrating on one activity allows students to plumb one certain field further, thus more likely to get great achievement. teenagers are often overwhelmed with lots of schoolwork, which is still their top priority. So the time they allocated to activities is limited. Disturbed by many activities, students are not able to spare enough time on every single aspect, ending up in doing nothing well. For instance, when I’m in senior school, I took part in three clubs but only attended their route activities once a month. While my friend only joined a physical club and insisted engaging every class. In the last semester, she won a nation physical teenager prize, which helped her applied her favorite university successfully. But I didn’t won anything.

Furthermore, staying in an environment for a long time builds intimate relationship. Most teenagers might think that the more people you contact, the more friends you have. But true friendship is not about simply clicking a tab on each other’s facebook or having each other’s numbers. Maintaining friendship requires one to spend time and have emotional bonds with each other. The people you meet once or twice in various activities are not whom you can turn to when you are in trouble. But teenagers interact with each other frequently in a certain circumstance. They get to know other members not only their names, but also their personalities and habits.

October 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.

October 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.