Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better.

• Anonymous
    July 29, 2019 at 4:35 am

TOEFL Writing Topics: Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better.

Many young adults in these days would like to start their lives by themselves without considering what truly happens with a lack of preparation. Some young adults simply think independence from their parents gives them freedom, escaping from curfews and rules. However, I think living with their families for a longer time is better for young adults and it has several good aspects too.

In modern society, more and more competition is increasing rapidly and exists which every situation you are in. Even the old generation can not stand some situations give pressure to them, how can the younger ones overcome those situations they will confront? I would suggest young adults use their time with their parents to prepare themselves for surviving in society.

It is hard for young adults who don’t have any savings or jobs to live independently. Because living alone needs a bunch of money to keep your life from house to food. There are three things that you must maintain: house, food, and clothes. Although you can bring your clothes form your parents’ house, you can not bring food for days on end. Besides, taking house from your parents is not a common sense in ordinary families. Therefore, you need money like income on a regular basis to pay rental fees of your houses and cars or to buy food and groceries.

Young adults have to deal with a lot of different people and circumstances as well without any help. If you decide to leave your nests and fly out, you should have a responsibility for your actions. It is not easy to handle all the matters that surround you. In my case, when I was abroad living apart for a first time with my parents, I got a car accident on the road. Even though It was not that serious, I was panic. I did not know what to do and I felt running tears from my eyes. I should have been reasonable and rational for that moment to show off the counterpart of an accident. The counterpart saw me crying and tried to deceive me because he thought I am weak and naive. After all that happened, I realized that I was not ready to live alone.

Given that what I mentioned above, young adults can build their strengths and prepare themselves while living with their parents. Measure your abilities and figure out the state you are in whether you can leave your parents or not. It is important to be in a proper state and living with parents can make you be in the proper state.

July 29, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Hi,

I am sorry you have filled in incorrect information during registration. If you are a Chinese student, please provide CORRECT name of your current university in addition to a valid WeChat account. If you are not a Chinese student, please provide correct information in relation to your nationality.

I will put your essay on hold. I will start working on your essay subsequent to your registration revision.

Best regards,