Some young people participate in several different activities, dividing their free time among the various things they like to do. Others choose to spend most of their free time focusing on only one activity that is very important to them. In your view, which approach is better, and why.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Statement of Purpose with samples Some young people participate in several different activities, dividing their free time among the various things they like to do. Others choose to spend most of their free time focusing on only one activity that is very important to them. In your view, which approach is better, and why.

• perryyu20040410
    University: none
    Nationality: China
    October 22, 2020 at 5:14 am

Some young people participate in several different activities, dividing their free time among the various things they like to do. Others choose to spend most of their free time focusing on only one activity that is very important to them. In your view, which approach is better, and why.

In the contemporary society, many parents put more concentration on their children’s development in order to let them accept better education. Some students join various activates to improve their all-around ability which is benefit to their further development. While others choose the decision that focusing on just one or two activates because this will help them put more attention on their activates so that improve their efficiency. On balance, I ‘d like to choose the former one because of these habits could be lifelong used and it’s a good way to show your own talent.

To begin with, to take part in more activates will help children cultivate lifelong abilities. Many activates will provide some useful courses such as instrument lessons, sports lessons which are heathy for both their physics and minds. This point can be illustrated by the example of my classmate, Tom. He once told me that when he was young, his parents wanted him to exploit his habits by taking some out-school interests lessons. He started to be interested in music and sports.  The teachers there not only taught him how to approach and analyze the melody for the sake of comprehending the expression of the author but they also taught him some useful basketball skills which he practiced every day and made him feel powerful. Hence, he can rapidly get the main idea that the author expresses and have a strong body. Therefore, these lessons provided not only the analysis ability but it also helped him develop the sports ability to have a strong immune ability.

•     In addition, to attend these activities also provided some skills that can be shown to others. To be more specific, these skills are like the business cards of a person which will give you opportunities to show your talents to others and get better impressions from others and feel more confident, for instance, when the first semester, the school organized a large concert for new students of the school. Tom joined the concert immediately. When he displayed, everyone was surprised by his performance, he was singing and playing his piano at the same time. Everyone praised him after the concert and he got good impressions from other classmates which let him feel confident in his daily life and he was bare to challenge himself incessantly, and make a huge progress than before. All in all , these activates gave him chances to show his talents and let him be more and more excellent in his further development.
    •   Judging from the evidence mentioned above, I’d like to choose to take part in different activities in my part time mainly because these activities teach me some skills that can be used for a long time and provide a new way to display yourself to others.
    November 18, 2020 at 9:39 pm

It appears you submitted your essay to the wrong forum. Please submit it to an appropriate forum. Thanks.

Tagged: