Sometimes it is better not to tell the truth. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Sometimes it is better not to tell the truth. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

• c0der
    University: UIUC
    Nationality: UIUC
    November 23, 2019 at 10:35 am

Sometimes it is better not to tell the truth. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

There are many factors to make a relationship. To be honest is one of them and it is one of importance them. I prefer to tell the truth. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the flowing essay.

To begin with, telling the truth can affect decision making. In important situations, people prefer to ask their friends opinion about a topic. Because they believe in their friend and their opinion is very important to them, so they are planning or making decisions based on them. My own experience is a compelling example of this. I had friends who offer me a job. I asked him about income from this job, and he said half percent of income from this job is for me, but I realized he did not tell the truth, and my share of income was 10 percent. After that, I have not believed him, and I have preferred not to be friends with him anymore because I was planning for my share of income.

Secondly, people can give feedback from telling the truth. This means that people can modify their behaviours, so they will be better person in the future. For example, considering a baby who does not know about truth and lies. When he makes a mistake, we tell him his mistake and try to show the true path. If we do not correct his mistakes, he does not realize about it, and he does not learn true path, so he may make these mistakes in important situations in the future.

In conclusion, I believe that telling the truth is essential in the relationship. It can affect decision making and help the people to become better person.

December 21, 2019 at 2:38 am

Score: ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

December 21, 2019 at 2:40 am

Hi, I am unable to find your WeChat account.