Sports and social activities should have equal financial support as academic classes and libraries in universities and colleges.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Sports and social activities should have equal financial support as academic classes and libraries in universities and colleges.

• Iris5310
    University: 杭州电子科技大学
    Nationality: China
    May 11, 2020 at 12:35 pm

Sports and social activities should have equal financial support as academic classes and libraries in universities and colleges.

In recent years,<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>there is a controversial problem that should college<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>treat sports and social events financially equal to courses and libraries. From my point of view, the answer is definitely yes.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>       </span>

To begin with, sports benefit students both physically and psychology. According to many surveys conduced by<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>prestigious organizations moderate exercise bring people good health or good mood, and they are the prerequisite for work efficiency. Take myself for an example. I have been working out regularly these weeks, the benefit is that I feel more concentrate while taking class or finishing papers. Also, my immune system have be strengthened, which means that I’m less likely to have a cold or fever than others. It’s also benefit because while other students are on sick leave, I’m quiet health can spend more time on studying instead. Taking all these benefits into account, I think college should put sport in the same position as courses.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>         </span>

Secondly, social activities have the abilities to help students better prepared for jobs after graduation, because these activities can help enrich their experiences. It’s known to all that student government organization have many responsibilities like holding big events in campus and helping students put forward proposals. So, students work for this organization can something special that cannot get from classes. For instance making financial calculation, finding sponsors, communicate with people from various industry and so forth. As a consequence, they become more sociable and more likely to be hired by great companies.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>       </span>

There is no denying that academic knowledge is pivotal in achieving success<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>because that’s the foundation of people’s career. Without academic knowledge, people can acquire nothing in the area of their major. However, people who neglect social communication will be troubled by this<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>in the future. You can imagine what if a therapist talking with their patients mechanically and focus only on psychological features from books or courses. Undoubtedly it will make their patients fell strange.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>   </span>

To sum up, I agree that college should give equal financial support to sports and social events to tell students how important these unacademic things are.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

May 18, 2020 at 2:19 am

Invalid [essay contains unreadable codes)