In many places, students must arrive very early in the morning to attend school. Some people believe that starting the school day early is the best approach to support learning, but others believe that starting the school day at a later time in the morning would be better for students. Which view do you agree with and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In many places, students must arrive very early in the morning to attend school. Some people believe that starting the school day early is the best approach to support learning, but others believe that starting the school day at a later time in the morning would be better for students. Which view do you agree with and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• ULALA
    University: Southwest University
    Nationality: China
    September 21, 2020 at 1:04 pm

In many places, students must arrive very early in the morning to attend school. Some people believe that starting the school day early is the best approach to support learning, but others believe that starting the school day at a later time in the morning would be better for students. Which view do you agree with and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is an age-old aphorism that “the early bird catches the worm”, which encouraging people to get up earlier. We have story of rising up upon hearing the crow of a rooster and practise with the sword hundreds years ago. We also can see plenty of students taking early morning buses to school in modern society. Starting days early in the morning seems a commonly accept habit, but is it really conducive to our learning? As a students with more than ten years early rising experience, I hold the view that beginning school day at later time would be better.

First, latter in school means more time available to do other thing. Morning, as the beginning of one day, is very important. Some people used to, for example, persist running in the morning, sit down and have a cup of coffee, do yoga or other exercise have to give up because of early school. In addition, students who live far from school need time spending on the road. If every student is required to go to classes early, then morning time would be so tight that each of them will in a hurry. It should be more flexible for the time outside the classes.

Also, some argue that children or teenagers today sleep later and later, but early school day will let them go to bed compulsively. Indeed, it is an increasingly serious problem among young generation. However, the fact is they would not go to sleep early even if they should rise up early in the morning. It is only a temporary medical relief that cure the symptom but not the root causes. Take myself as an example, the thing really makes me get up early to learn is not school requirement but out of my own interests.

October 1, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Invalid [Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to resubmitting this one.]