Students of a university have a long break between university semesters; the university requires all students to do one of the following for one month during the break.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Students of a university have a long break between university semesters; the university requires all students to do one of the following for one month during the break.

• JuicyFmit
    University: Jiangxi University Of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    December 20, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Students of a university have a long break between university semesters; the university requires all students to do one of the following for one month during the break:

As the hope to construct the society better, university students are very busy in their college life. When they have a long break between two semesters, some people claim that college students should utilize this period of time to take an extra course which is not related to their major, and another bunch of people suggest that being volunteer to work would be a better option for them. From my point of view, the latter statement could hold the truth.

Volunteering to work in the city where their university locates or their hometown not only can enhance some aspects of this city, but also can help college students cultivate their own abilities. Since this is a good opportunity for college students to practice their skills like patience and communicating ability which are also beneficial for their future. For instance, when university students volunteer to help construct the education in their hometown by teaching children in the poor areas, it will definitely practice their patience to teach knowledge which can be clearly and understandably accepted by these children. Teaching math requires a lot of patience for college students to tell each step of calculations to help those children solve and understand mathematical questions. Having a teaching experience like this, college students will be more persisted and patient while accomplishing other things.

Besides, university students who tend to help the disadvantaged group like the elders in the society where their university locates can gain power to overcome their own challenges. Because when they volunteer to help others like the elders, it cannot be avoidable to communicate with people who they help to understand their needs. During this process, they will become closer with people who receives assistance since they can trust each other totally after several genuine visits. In this way college students could also tell their difficulties to people they help and gain some courage from people’s trust. My friend Tom recovered from the failure of final exam through his volunteer work after semester. When I asked him what happened, he told me that his change thanks to the volunteer job he did. He was asked to take care of an elder who lives alone. So he tried to learn the living habits of this elder. After several visits, Tom founded the elder was getting familiar with him and trusted him as well. She also asked Tom whether he was tired when he helped to clean the house, which made Tom remind of his own grandmother. Under such circumstance, Tom told his failure of final exam, and she encouraged him a lot which let Tom feel warm and re-establish his confidence to face the trouble directly.

In a nutshell, volunteering in the vacation between two semesters would be an appropriate choice for college students.

December 20, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Score: Ungraded

Issues:

1. Your essay goes beyond the optimal length of 300-320 words. Shorten it to 320 words.
    2. Restrict each paragraph within 90 words;
    3. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    4. Convert passive sentences into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

JuicyFmit
    University: Jiangxi University Of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    December 21, 2019 at 9:32 am

University students are very busy in their college life as the hope to construct society better. When they have a long break between two semesters, some people claim that college students should use this period to take an extra course, which is not related to their major. But from my point of view, volunteering will be better.

College students can cultivate their abilities when they help enhance the education in a city by volunteering. Since this is a significant opportunity for them to practice their skills like patience and communicating ability. For instance, when university students volunteer to teach English for children in the poor areas in their hometown, they have to be patient enough to illustrate the use of English words in different conditions so that these children can avoid misusing these words. Such experience will cultivate their patience and to be more persisted while accomplishing other things.

Besides, university students can gain the power to overcome their challenges by volunteering to help the disadvantaged group in their hometown. Because it cannot be avoidable to communicate with people who they help to understand their needs. During this process, they will trust each other gradually and become closer. Therefore, college students could also tell their difficulties to people they help and gain some courage. My friend Tom recovered from the failure of the final exam through his volunteer work after a semester, which thanks to the volunteer job he did. He took care of an elder who lived alone and knew the living habits of this elder. After several visits, this elder also concerned with him, which made Tom remind of his own grandmother. After that, Tom told his failure in the final exam, and she encouraged him a lot which let Tom feel warm and re-establish his confidence.

In a nutshell, volunteering in the vacation would be an appropriate choice for college students.

January 3, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Score: 60.3

Issues:

1. More than 30% of the sentences contain 20+ words. You need to shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.