If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• zhuohaoqiang
    University: guangdong university of finance
    Nationality: China
    June 21, 2020 at 5:17 am

If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Since there are more and more graduated students, we will find it more difficult to apply for a job. Therefore, some may choose to accept a secure job while others may take risk waiting for a more satisfying job. From my point of perspective, I think that waiting for a job of more satisfaction is better.

First of all, when we get a secure job, we will probably do ordinary as well as repetitive work everyday. Therefore , the job will inevitably make us feel boring and lead to bad performance. What’s worse, we may be criticized by our manager and result in worse performance, which results in negative circulation. Though secure job means stead work environment and paid, I think work satisfaction matters more.

However, if we get a more satisfying job, we will be energetic and keep learning the skills and knowledge from the programs that we handle everyday. Therefore, we will have better work  performance and a brighter career in future. For example, my friend Robby once had two options  after his graduation, one was to get a secure job in bank while the other was to give up the offer from the bank and wait for the interviews from The Apple company. Then he took risk giving up working in the bank and finally got the offer from The Apple after intense competition with a number of qualified applicants. He shares his work experience with me and tells how excited he is when he work with the talented co-worker everyday. I can tell from his words that he really gained a lot from his work.

Admittedly, since the working force is very competitive nowadays, a satisfying job is always hard to find and its job environment may not be the same stable as q secure job. However, it is really worthwhile when you get a more satisfying job.

June 21, 2020 at 6:54 pm

Invalid [complete the revision of your other essay prior to working on this one.]