Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• yuushika
    University: hangzhou
    Nationality: china
    June 16, 2020 at 1:08 pm

Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The influential factors have been found by researchers in experiment, cause to the development of children, are about family, school, society, and individual capability. In school, teacher is a status of authority. Not only children rely on teacher, but parents also never doubt anything that teacher have said. Teacher plays an important role in the period of children. I will show the reasons of why I think teachers should not tell their social or political views to students as follows.

Except learning the knowledge from teacher, children also inmitate the behavior of teacher, as children perform like their teacher, whenever in school. Can you promise that every teacher in school can teach children well? The phenomenon that teacher perform a wrong behavior to children have been seen in school for many times, such as smoking, throwing crash in school, spiting the split. A lot of teachers cannot control themselves in such trifles mentioned above. Therefore, I do not believe teacher can convey the view of social and political correctly.

It is acknowledged that social or political views are controversial as each people have their own point. Social or political views vary from people to people, because the experience and the degree of education of each one is different. If teacher express the views of social or political he holds, and lead children to think the view teacher expressed is truth, and whole children in the class will hold a same views of social or political. However, the hypothesis is unrealistic in fact. We can imagine a situation, which is not occur impossibility, a child has different social or political views from a teacher. It is obvious that teacher cannot criticize the child for the unexpected social or political views as everyone can hold their own views.

Social or political views are complex issues we can found in lives, and everyone can form their own system of perceptions on social or political views.

June 16, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 55% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Most sentences lack transitory words. 

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.