The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

• hamburgersct
    University: Dalian University of Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    April 17, 2020 at 3:40 pm

The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

Nowadays, the Internet connects everyone in the world. Social media like Facebook and Twitter perform a revolution in the way we acquaint others. One can make friends with people from other countries just within a little chat. Thus, many think that the ability to make new friends easily can make people feel great. However, I appreciate the happiness of maintaining a long-lasting friendship even though with just a few people.

First, many people feel bad with a large group of friends. Some social manners make them feel anxious and, what’s worse, depressed. For example, people who make many new friends easily in the real world, have to spend numerous time and money to maintain complex relationships. Similarly, people who have a lot of followers in the cyber world have to behave correctly all the time to maintain the following. Social manners in these relationships are very complicated and even harm people.

Second, making friends too easily makes it harder to get reliable friends. The easier and easier way to meet others destroys the trust between people. Many people make friends with others easily just because of several words or pictures shared on social media. They don’t even know the real person behind the screen. So they easily get hurt by some other behaviors from the same person. On the contrary, when you maintain a long-time friendship with someone, you tend to trust him/her. Because you know your friends very well. Thus, the ability to keep long-lasting friendships values much more.

Modern techniques create an easier way to meet others from every spot in the world. However, building up reliable friendships remains a valuable capacity, which requires luckiness and management. Thus, I prefer the happiness I get in long-term friendships.

April 18, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Score: 66.7

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

hamburgersct
    University: Dalian University of Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    April 21, 2020 at 3:41 pm

Nowadays, the Internet connects everyone in the world. Facebook, Twitter, and other social media change the way we acquaint others. One can make friends with people from other countries within a little chat. Thus, many think that the ability to make new friends easily can make people feel happy. But I believe that maintaining a long-lasting friendship with others makes me more pleased.

First, many people feel annoyed when they are with a large group of friends. Some social manners make them feel anxious and, what is worse, depressed. For example, some people find it easy to make new friends in reality. However, they feel tired of spending a lot of time and money to maintain complex relationships. Similarly, for those who have many followers on the Internet, they must behave well all the time to maintain followers. Social manners in these relationships are extremely complicated and even harm people.

Second, making friends too fast makes it even harder to get reliable friends. The more convenient way to meet others destroys the trust between people. Many people make friends with others just because of several words or pictures shared on social media. They do not even know the live person behind the screen. So, they are vulnerable to some other behaviors from the same person. Whereas, when people maintain a life-long friendship with others, they tend to trust their friends. That is because they know their friends very well. Thus, the ability to keep long-lasting friendships values much more because of the reliability.

Modern techniques create a convenient way to meet others from every spot in the world. But building up solid friendships remains a valuable and skillful capacity. Thus, I will appreciate the happiness that I get from long-term friendships much more.

April 24, 2020 at 12:23 am

Score: 71.4

Nowadays, the Internet connects everyone most people in the world. Facebook, Twitter, and other forms of social media change/are changing the way we acquaint with others. One can make friends with people from other countries within a little/short chat. Thus, This convenience makes many think that the ability to make new friends strike an easy friendship easily can make people feel happy. With respect, But I believe that maintaining a long-lasting friendship with others makes me more pleased pleases me more.

First, many people feel/are annoyed (when they are with a large group of friends) in a gregarious environment. In fact, some the social manners of certain group members often irritate and even depress them. make them feel anxious and, what is worse, depressed. [For example, some people find it easy to make new friends in reality. However, they feel tired of spending a lot of time and money to maintain complex relationships. Similarly, for those who have many followers on the Internet, they must behave well all the time to maintain followers. Social manners in these relationships are extremely complicated and even harm people.] [ This part is poorly structured and poorly written.  ]

Second, making friends too fast makes [ too many MAKE  ] it even harder for one to get reliable friends. As a matter of fact, The more a convenient way to meet others can even destroys the trust between people. [Many people make friends with others just because of several words or pictures shared on social media. They do not even know the live person behind the screen. So, they are vulnerable to some other behaviors from the same person.] [ wordy; lots of repetitions from the prior parts of the essay  ]Whereas, By contrast, when people maintain a life-long friendship with others, they tend to trust their friends. [That is because they know their friends very well. Thus, the ability to keep long-lasting friendships values much more because of the reliability.] [vague; no new information introduced   ]

In conclusion, although modern techniques technologies have created a convenient way convenience for one to meet others from every spot in corner of the world, I would relish enduring friendships with a small number of people. 

. But building up solid friendships remains a valuable and skillful capacity. Thus, I will appreciate the happiness that I get from long-term friendships much more.