The change is which aspect do you think can better help you to improve your health? A. the kinds of food you eat B.the amount of exercise you do C. the amount of stress you have in your life

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The change is which aspect do you think can better help you to improve your health? A. the kinds of food you eat B.the amount of exercise you do C. the amount of stress you have in your life

• lilili
    University: NUC
    Nationality: Chinese
    October 7, 2021 at 7:35 am

The change is which aspect do you think can better help you to improve your health? A. the kinds of food you eat B.the amount of exercise you do C. the amount of stress you have in your life.

At present, in the wake of the development of society and technology, people pay more attention on their health. Now, a heated debate has arisen about the change in which aspects can better help people to improve their health: the kinds of food, the amount of exercise or the amount of stress. From my perspective, doing physical exercise regularly can really enhance people’s health. My reasons are as follows.

The first benefit that doing physical exercise can bring is that during the exercise, people’s mind is set at ease. Mental relaxation is something that modern people particularly require. Sports and exercises unwind us by shifting our concentration from work to breathing or muscle building. By this way, we can easily get a healthy mental and not susceptible to mental illness. Taking myself for example, my tiredness as a result of full day’s work will be gone after finishing 1 kilometer’s jogging on the treadmill without thinking about work.

In addition, participating in more sports and exercise are conductive to people’s physical health, which intensifies their resistance against viruses. Although a person may feel exhausted physically after doing some sports, his or her protein level is increased during the exercise, and the immunity will enhance accordingly. Take the COVID-19 for example, which has raged around the world in the past year. At the beginning of the epidemic, many people were infected by the virus, more and more people are dying from it. However, on the condition that medical instruments and medicine are shortage, some people miraculously recovered at home. According to medical experts, young people who have higher immunity are more likely to recover, especially those who do physical exercise regularly.

To put it in a nutshell, doing exercises have more advantages on improving people’s health. It is because exercise not only provides a perfect opportunity to relax our minds, but also enables people to enhance their ability to resist disease.

October 10, 2021 at 3:37 am

Fix all issues indicated on my screenshot reviews.

Tagged: