The extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles) is less important now than it was in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles) is less important now than it was in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Fajie.WangNiXi
    University: NanJing Normal University
    Nationality: China
    August 21, 2022 at 10:09 am

The extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles) is less important now than it was in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I’m afraid I have to disagree with the statement. It is true that nowadays some people pursue an independent life with family members as fewer as possible, but still an extended family could benifit us a lot. Reasons supporting my opinion are as follows.

First, children living in an extended family are likely to get more company. There is no deny that children are fearful of loneliness, so when their parents busy with work have to stay in the office, extended family members like grandparents can take care of them at parents’ absence. Additionally, by doing housework together, extended family could enable children to learn the spirit of teamwork, which is an fundamental virtue in present society.

Also, extended family plays an important role in the society. When children living in an extended family grow up to adults and become adults, the company and education from extended family will surly reward the society with sane and cohesive young workers. They can contribute to the harmonious community as well as a unite social situation, which are vital for a nation’s development. These young workers will be committed to building the society, making their offsprings have a better living environments.

Moreover, families will encounter difficulties. Consequently, extended families could deal with them more easily than less extended ones. Many hands make light work, when faced with obstacles, extended family can joint every member’s power in order to overcome any issue. Meanwhile, members within extended family would have a sense of security and well-being.

Finally, extended family has an advantage in making reasonable decisions. The number of extended family being big, dynamic thinkings could occur when making decisions, bringing  the family with more ideas and less worries.

In conclusion, though young men may feel freer in less extended families, extended ones can promise them with a better future.

August 22, 2022 at 1:34 am

Fix the errors indicated in the screenshot reviews and then resubmit your essay.

Fajie.WangNiXi
    August 22, 2022 at 6:16 am

I’m afraid I have to disagree with the statement. It is true that nowadays some people pursue an independent life with family members as fewer as possible, but I believe an extended family could still benefit us a lot today. Reasons supporting my opinion are as follows.

First, children living in an extended family are likely to get more company. There is no denying that children are fearful of loneliness, so when their parents who are busy with work remain in the office, extended family members like grandparents can take care of them during parents’ absence. Additionally, by doing housework together, an extended family could enable children to learn the spirit of teamwork, which is a fundamental virtue in present society.

Also, extended family plays an important role in progressing the society. When children living in an extended family grow up and become adults, the company and education they received from the extended family will surly reward the society with sane and cohesive young workers. They can contribute to a harmonious community as well as a uniting social situation, which is vital for a nation’s development. These young workers will be committed to building a moderately prosperous society, providing their offsprings with a better living environment.

Moreover, families will encounter difficulties. Consequently, extended families could deal with them more easily than less extended ones. Many hands make light work. When faced with obstacles, extended family can group every member’s power in order to overcome any issue. Meanwhile, members within an extended family would have a sense of security and well-being. But for less extended families, members may feel tense and insecure due to the less power they can gather.

Finally, extended family has an advantage in making reasonable decisions. The number of an extended family being big, dynamic thoughts could occur when making decisions, bringing more ideas and fewer worries. However, if a family only has 2 or 3 members, it might not come up with too many considerations and might get a worse result than extended one.

In conclusion, though young men may feel freer in less extended families, extended ones can promise them a better future.

September 5, 2022 at 2:51 am

It is true that nowadays some people pursue an independent life with family members as fewer as possible, but I believe an extended family could still benefit us a lot today. Reasons supporting my opinion are as follows.

First, children living in an extended family are likely to get more company. There is no denying that children are fearful of loneliness, so when their parents who are busy with work remain in the office, extended family members like grandparents can take care of them during parents’ absence. Additionally, by doing housework together, an extended family could enable children to learn the spirit of teamwork, which is a fundamental virtue in present society.

Also, extended family plays an important role in progressing the society. When children living in an extended family grow up and become adults, the company and education they received from the extended family will surly reward the society with sane and cohesive young workers. They can contribute to a harmonious community as well as a uniting social situation, which is vital for a nation’s development. These young workers will be committed to building a moderately prosperous society, providing their offsprings with a better living environment.

Moreover, families will encounter difficulties. Consequently, extended families could deal with them more easily than less extended ones. Many hands make light work. When faced with obstacles, extended family can group every member’s power in order to overcome any issue. Meanwhile, members within an extended family would have a sense of security and well-being. But for less extended families, members may feel tense and insecure due to the less power they can gather.

Finally, extended family has an advantage in making reasonable decisions. The number of an extended family being big, dynamic thoughts could occur when making decisions, bringing more ideas and fewer worries. However, if a family only has 2 or 3 members, it might not come up with too many considerations and might get a worse result than extended one.

In conclusion, though young men may feel freer in less extended families, extended ones can promise them a better future.

September 5, 2022 at 2:59 am
    1. Fix the errors indicated in the screenshot reviews;
    2. Use your own words to write;
    3. Restrict your essay to 330 words.
    Fajie.WangNiXi
    September 7, 2022 at 8:29 am

It is true that nowadays some people pursue an independent life with family members as fewer as possible. Personally, I believe that an extended family could still benefit us a lot today. I feel this way for several reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with, children living in an extended family are likely to get more company. There is no denying that children are fearful of loneliness. When their parents are busy with work and must remain in the office, other members in an extended family could take care of them at that time. Additionally, by doing housework together, an extended family could enable children to learn the spirit of teamwork, which is a fundamental virtue in present society.

Furthermore, having a big family, we can learn more skills and innovative ideas from uncles, aunts, and grandparents. In other words, those family members’ valuable experiences can help us avoid plenty of problems that we may face in the future life. Also, communicating with them could cultivate our self-confidence since we shall share our feelings and thoughts to a variety of relatives. My personal experience is a compelling illustration of this. When I was a kid, I loved to talk with my grandfather and listened to his real-life stories. During that time, I gradually acquired knowledge in many kinds of fields. Hence, after a long time there, I developed my personality, values as well as self-confidence.

Finally, families will encounter difficulties. Usually, extended families could deal with them more easily than less extended ones. Many hands make light work. When faced with obstacles, extended families can group everyone’s power in order to overcome any issue.

In conclusion, I strongly feel that the extended family is now essencial. This is because it can not only promise kids a better childhood, but also can provide an ideal home environment.

September 7, 2022 at 1:34 pm

It is true that nowadays some people [tend to   ]pursue an independent life[, so they prefer   ] with family members as fewer as possible. Personally, [ With respect,  ]I believe [argue   ]that an extended family could still benefit us a lot[ significantly  ] today. I feel this way for several reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.[ Summarize the reasons  ]

To begin with, children living in an extended family are likely to get more company. There is no denying that [ most  ]children are fearful of loneliness. When their parents are busy with work and must remain in the office, other members in [of   ]an extended family could take care of them at that time. Additionally, by[  By ] doing housework together, an extended family could enable children to learn the spirit of teamwork [ skills  ], which is a fundamental virtue in [ the  ]present society.

Furthermore, having[ in  ] a big family, we can learn more skills and innovative ideas from uncles, aunts, and grandparents. In other words, those family members’ [ their  ]valuable experiences can help us avoid plenty of problems that we may face in the future life. Also, communicating with them could cultivate our self-confidence since we shall[ could  ] share our feelings and thoughts to[with   ] a variety of relatives. My personal experience is a compelling illustration of this. When I was a kid,[ for instance,  ] I loved to talk with my grandfather and listened[ listen  ] to his real-life stories. During that time, I gradually acquired knowledge in[ about  ] many kinds of fields. Hence, after a long time there, [ As a result,  ]I developed my personality, values [,   ]as well as self-confidence.

Finally, families will encounter difficulties. Usually, extended families could deal with them [  unclear pronoun ]more easily than less extended ones. Many hands make light work. When faced with obstacles, extended families can group everyone’s power in order to overcome any issue.

In conclusion, I strongly feel that the extended family is now essencial[ essential  ]. This is because it can not only promise[offer   ] kids a better childhood, but[ it can  ] also can provide an ideal home environment.

September 7, 2022 at 1:45 pm

Final revision