The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. Do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. Do you agree or disagree?

• Thor
    University: Tianjin University
    Nationality: China
    March 9, 2020 at 1:55 pm

The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, it is very common that the president of a country or the leader of an organization is older people. Some people believe that the phenomenon is not positive for the young people who have the sufficient abilities to lead a team. From my perspective, although some young people are extremely talented, but it is better to choose an older people to be the director.

It is obviously that some young people have got accomplishment in directing an organization, but they are the less people in the group. As far as I known, there are few companies whose leaders are smart young people, and they are famous around the world. But most successful directors prefer to study and accumulate the experience when they are young, and then they start the big company which affect the world, such as Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. What’s more, the young people don’t have adequate resources and skills to move promote the organizations’ development usually, and they may have difficulties to deal with some special problems.

As for the old people who have enough experience and wisdom, it is apparently that they are suitable to lead a country or an organization. First of all, for example, most of the presidents of the countries are old people. All of them have studied how to run a country and gathered experience for some decades. Also, dealing with some specific problems, a floodwater in a country or the downtrend of a companies’ economic, the older people are more likely to be calm to think about the solutions, instead of the young.

In conclusion, to be honest, some young people are good enough to handle an organization, but they may not be the best choice. People are more like to choose an older people to lead them, because they can learn some experience from the old people. So I do agree to elect the older people if they have the similar talents.

March 10, 2020 at 1:40 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. More than 70% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.