Some people say that the main environmental problem of our time is the loss of particular species of plants and animals. Others say that there are more important environmental problems.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people say that the main environmental problem of our time is the loss of particular species of plants and animals. Others say that there are more important environmental problems.

• huruoyu
    University: Fuzhou university
    Nationality: China
    March 9, 2020 at 2:32 pm

Some people say that the main environmental problem of our time is the loss of particular species of plants and animals. Others say that there are more important environmental problems. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

As the technology and society developed, the environmental problem has become more and more serious. Although some people hold the view that the most important one is endangered species, I would argue there are other problems more worthy of concern.

The extinct that particular species have to face with affect the stability of the ecosystem seriously. The species is one of the precious natural recourses. Each species play a crucial role in their own ecosystem and the important meaning of their existence is to maintain the balance of the biosystem. Thereby,once the amount of species has declined,it would destroy the whole ecosystem which also pose the threat to our living environment.

However, other people believe it is necessary to put priority to the global warming and all kinds of pollution. The greenhouse effect is a standing dish, we know this could lead to icebergs melted and a loss of fresh water. Even as the sea level rising ,it would present a challenge to people’s living space. Besides, a variety of pollution also affects the survival of species directly. Take water as an example, if the source of life has been polluted, people would face a large challenge of surviving.

In my opinion, there is a more serious problem than the loss of particular species of plants and animals which is called the global warming. As mentioned above ,the global warming is an big issue of the ecosphere. It can not only influence the survival of species. but also cause a lot of grave consequences. For example, the climate warming may result in the widespread of disease. On the contrary, if people can insist the sustainable development to contain the greenhouse effect, I consider we can save the endanger species and solve other environmental problems.

To sum up, I hold the view that there are more serious environmental concerns that need discuss and the global warming is an significant one of them.

March 9, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Invalid [ Please submit this essay again once you complete the revision of the other essay.]