The only effective way for the government to encourage energy conservation is to increase the price of gasoline and electricity.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The only effective way for the government to encourage energy conservation is to increase the price of gasoline and electricity.

• sushisheep
    University: Stanford
    Nationality: Chinese
    November 4, 2022 at 10:44 am

The only effective way for the government to encourage energy conservation is to increase the price of gasoline and electricity.

Since global warming is an important issue nowadays, governments usually raise the price of gasoline and electricity to help people be green. I believe this is not the only effective way to encourage energy conservation.

I agree that increasing the price of gasoline and electricity is an efficient way to encourage conservation. It will force people to preserve energy. This method will also quickly function since it affects people’s daily lives. Everyone wants to reduce their budget. However, I think that it also has some disadvantages. It will cause heavy economic pressure on normal citizens since they mostly already have a very tight budget. It may give them a hard life, which governments do not want to see. I believe there are more effective ways to encourage energy conservation.

First, governments can give lectures to warn or educate people. It will remind people of energy conservation. It will help people be aware of the importance of being environmental-friendly. At the same time, this will be more effective in long-term effects. Since people will proactively conserve resources, they will be willing to do it and encourage others to do it. For example, my brother’s neighborhood once offered free lectures to help people conserve energy. After that, people began to preserve energy and remind others of that.

Second, governments can offer awards for those people who are being green. Awards are always more effective than punishments. If there are awards, people will be environmental-friendly to get those awards. It encourages people to protect the environment, not force them. As a result, people will not be so anxious as when governments raise the price of gasoline and electricity.

In conclusion, increasing the price of gasoline and electricity isn’t the only way for governments to encourage energy conservation. Giving lectures to people is effective. At the same time, offering awards also works.

November 17, 2022 at 4:05 pm

Complete the revision of your other essay prior to submitting another one.

sushisheep
    January 3, 2023 at 12:40 pm

Nowadays, global warming is an important issue. Governments usually raise the price of gasoline and electricity to help people be green. I believe this is not the only effective way to encourage energy conservation.

I agree increasing the price of gasoline and electricity is efficient to encourage conservation. It will force people to preserve energy. People need to be green to save money. This method will quickly function since it affects people’s daily lives. Everyone wants to reduce their budget. However, it also has some disadvantages. It will cause heavy economic pressure on blue-collar citizens since they already have a very tight budget. These workers have to spend all their salaries on daily products. They also have no access to e-friendly energy resources. Raising the price of gasoline and electricity may give them a hard life. I believe there are more ways to encourage energy conservation.

First, governments can give lectures to warn or educate people. Lectures will remind people of energy conservation. They can help tell people the importance of being environmentally-friendly. At the same time, giving lectures is long-term effective. People will proactively conserve energy. They are willing to protect the environment and encourage others to do the same. My brother’s neighborhood once offered free lectures to show people the importance of conserving energy. After that, people began to preserve energy and remind others of that. They were aware of the significant of being green.

Second, governments can offer awards for people who are being green. Awards are more effective than punishments. If people are awarded for conserving energy, they will be green to get those awards. They also feel proud of themselves, both for getting the prize and for protecting the environment. People will not receive pressure economically, either.

In conclusion, increasing the price of gasoline and electricity isn’t the only way for governments to encourage energy conservation. Giving lectures to people is a good choice, and offering awards also works.

sushisheep
    January 3, 2023 at 12:40 pm

I have done some revision by myself and I have already submitted my previous article revision.

January 4, 2023 at 8:21 pm

Nowadays, global warming is an important issue [unclear  ] . [ missing transition ] Governments usually raise the price of gasoline and electricity [ prices ] to help people be green[unclear  ] . I believe this[ unclear pronoun ] is not the only effective way to encourage energy conservation.

I agree increasing the price of gasoline and electricity is efficient to encourage conservation. It will force people to preserve energy. People need to be green to save money. This method will quickly function since it affects people’s daily lives. Everyone wants to reduce their budget. However, it also has some disadvantages. It will cause heavy economic pressure on blue-collar citizens since they already have a very tight budget. These workers have to spend all their salaries on daily products. They also have no access to e-friendly energy resources. Raising the price of gasoline and electricity may give them a hard life. I believe there are more ways to encourage energy conservation.

First, governments can give lectures to warn or educate people. Lectures will remind people of energy conservation. They can help tell people the importance of being environmentally-friendly. At the same time, giving lectures is long-term effective. People will proactively conserve energy. They are willing to protect the environment and encourage others to do the same. My brother’s neighborhood once offered free lectures to show people the importance of conserving energy. After that, people began to preserve energy and remind others of that. They were aware of the significant of being green.

Second, governments can offer awards for people who are being green. Awards are more effective than punishments. If people are awarded for conserving energy, they will be green to get those awards. They also feel proud of themselves, both for getting the prize and for protecting the environment. People will not receive pressure economically, either.

In conclusion, increasing the price of gasoline and electricity isn’t the only way for governments to encourage energy conservation. Giving lectures to people is a good choice, and offering awards also works.

January 4, 2023 at 8:25 pm

Partial revision [Fix same/similar problems in the entire essay.]

sushisheep
    January 5, 2023 at 11:20 am

Nowadays, the issue of global warming is more serious. As a result, the government usually raise gasoline and electricity prices to help people protect the Earth. I believe it is not the only effective way to encourage energy conservation.

I agree increasing gasoline and electricity prices can encourage conservation. It will force people to preserve energy, since people need to be e-friendly to save money. This method will quickly function since it affects people’s daily lives, because most people wants to reduce their budget. However, raising gasoline and electricity prices also has some disadvantages. It will cause heavy economic pressure on blue-collar citizens since they mostly already have a tight budget. These workers have to spend all their salaries on necessities of their lives, and they also have no awareness of using e-friendly energy resources. Raising gasoline and electricity prices may give these workers a hard life. To solve this problem, there are actually more ways to encourage energy conservation.

First, the government can give lectures to raise people’s awareness of protecting the environment. Lectures will remind people of energy conservation, and they can tell people the importance of being environmentally-friendly. At the same time, giving lectures is long-term effective since people will proactively conserve energy. People will be willing to protect the environment and encourage others to do the same. My brother’s neighborhood once offered free lectures to show people the importance of conserving energy. After that, people began to preserve energy and remind others of that, because they were aware of the significant of being green.

Second, the government can offer awards for people who are environmentally-friendly. It will be effective because awards can inspire people. If people are awarded for conserving energy, they will probably conserve energy to get those awards next time. They will also feel proud of themselves, both for getting the prize and for helping the environment. People will not receive pressure economically, either.

In conclusion, increasing gasoline and electricity prices isn’t the only way for governments to encourage energy conservation. Giving lectures to people is a good choice, and offering awards also works.

January 8, 2023 at 8:06 pm

Nowadays, the issue of global [  Global ]warming is more serious[has exacerbated in recent years, so many governments adopted multiple measures to address this issue, including raising    ]. As a result, the government usually raise gasoline and electricity prices to help people protect the Earth[ confusing  ]. I believe it[ unclear pronoun  ] is not the only effective way to encourage energy conservation.[ contents in the introductory paragraph are incoherent  ]

I agree increasing gasoline and electricity prices can encourage conservation. It will force people to preserve energy, since people need to be e-friendly to save money. This method will quickly function since it affects people’s daily lives, because most people wants to reduce their budget. However, raising gasoline and electricity prices also has some disadvantages. It will cause heavy economic pressure on blue-collar citizens since they mostly already have a tight budget. These workers have to spend all their salaries on necessities of their lives, and they also have no awareness of using e-friendly energy resources. Raising gasoline and electricity prices may give these workers a hard life. To solve this problem, there are actually more ways to encourage energy conservation.

First, the government can give lectures to raise people’s awareness of protecting the environment. Lectures will remind people of energy conservation, and they can tell people the importance of being environmentally-friendly. At the same time, giving lectures is long-term effective since people will proactively conserve energy. People will be willing to protect the environment and encourage others to do the same. My brother’s neighborhood once offered free lectures to show people the importance of conserving energy. After that, people began to preserve energy and remind others of that, because they were aware of the significant of being green.

Second, the government can offer awards for people who are environmentally-friendly. It will be effective because awards can inspire people. If people are awarded for conserving energy, they will probably conserve energy to get those awards next time. They will also feel proud of themselves, both for getting the prize and for helping the environment. People will not receive pressure economically, either.

In conclusion, increasing gasoline and electricity prices isn’t the only way for governments to encourage energy conservation. Giving lectures to people is a good choice, and offering awards also works.

January 8, 2023 at 8:16 pm

Partial revision

sushisheep
    January 11, 2023 at 9:52 am

Global warming has been exacerbated in recent years, so many governments adopted many measures to address this issue. It includes raising gasoline and electricity prices to help people protect the Earth. Raising gasoline and electricity prices is not the only effective way to encourage energy conservation to me.

I agree increasing gasoline and electricity prices can encourage conservation. It will force people to preserve energy, since people need to conserve energy to save money. This method will work quickly since it affects people’s daily lives, and most people want to reduce their spendings. Raising gasoline and electricity prices also has some disadvantages. Blue-collar people will be put under a lot of financial strain because their budget is tight. These workers have to spend all their salaries on necessities of their lives. They also have no awareness of using new energy resources. Raising gasoline and electricity prices may give these workers a hard life. To solve this problem, there are actually more ways to encourage energy conservation.

First, the government can give lectures to raise people’s awareness of protecting the environment. Lectures can emphasize the importance of being green. They can also remind people of energy conserving. Since people will proactively conserve energy, giving lectures is long-term effective. People will be willing to protect the environment and encourage others to do the same. My brother and his neighbors once have lectures to know the importance of saving energy. After having the lecture, people began to preserve energy and remind others of that. They were aware of the significant of being green.

Second, the government can offer awards for people who are saving the environment. It will be effective because awards can inspire people. People will conserve energy if they receive rewards for doing so. Besides, they will feel proud of themselves for saving the environment. People will not receive economic pressure, either.

In brief, raising gasoline and electricity prices isn’t the only way for governments to encourage energy conservation. Giving lectures to people is a good choice, and offering awards also works.

February 27, 2023 at 2:23 am

Global warming has been exacerbated in recent years, so many governments adopted many measures to address this issue. It [unclear pronoun  ]includes raising gasoline and electricity prices to help people protect the Earth. Raising gasoline and electricity prices[repetition  ] is not the only effective way to encourage energy conservation to me.

I agree increasing gasoline and electricity prices can encourage conservation. It [ unclear pronoun ]will force people to preserve energy,[punctuation error  ] since people need to conserve energy to save money. This method will work quickly since it affects people’s daily lives, and most people want to reduce their spendings. Raising gasoline and electricity prices also has some disadvantages. Blue-collar people will be put under a lot of financial strain because their budget is tight. These workers have to spend all their salaries on necessities of their lives. They also have no awareness of using new energy resources. Raising gasoline and electricity prices may give these workers a hard life. To solve this problem, there are actually more ways to encourage energy conservation.

First, the government can give lectures to raise people’s awareness of protecting the environment. Lectures can emphasize the importance of being green. They can also remind people of energy conserving. Since people will proactively conserve energy, giving lectures is long-term effective. People will be willing to protect the environment and encourage others to do the same. My brother and his neighbors once have lectures to know the importance of saving energy. After having the lecture, people began to preserve energy and remind others of that. They were aware of the significant of being green.

Second, the government can offer awards for people who are saving the environment. It will be effective because awards can inspire people. People will conserve energy if they receive rewards for doing so. Besides, they will feel proud of themselves for saving the environment. People will not receive economic pressure, either.

In brief, raising gasoline and electricity prices isn’t the only way for governments to encourage energy conservation. Giving lectures to people is a good choice, and offering awards also works.

February 27, 2023 at 2:28 am

Partial revision [Essay is not ready for editing.]